PONYBOY IMAGINE CHRISTMAS FOR: ponygirlcurtis722

For the wonderful amazing PonygirlCurtis722

Ponyboy imagine

Emily's P.O. V
" He's so fine, I got to make him mine," I sing in my room while looking at a picture of my best friends friend and my other best friends younger brother, the dreamy Pony Boy Curtis. I should probably tell you whom I am right about now, huh? I'm Emily, Johnny cade and the famous Soda pop Curtis introduced me to the seven doofus' I have come to know and love so much. They definitely keep my life eventful, it's a shame their having "guy" time right now, so I hope that explains my dance party and day dreaming over the school photo Pony gave me. My husband better look like pony boy, if not we can always arrange surgery, right? Ha-ha just kidding, I'm not that crazy. Anyways I guess that's me...

Pony's P.O.V

" Why are we doing this? I stated while looking at a drunk Two-bit crashing some greaser's birthday party, man do they know how to party.

" Your daddy don't mind and your mommy don't mind so stayyyyy," two-bit sang, very drunk I might add.

"Those aren't even the right words two," Steve said in-between laughs.

"Oh whatever," two-bit slurred.

The girls at the party all laughed, I even saw some broads from my grade; they were all batting their eyelashes and giggling at me, it was uncomfortable. Finally Susie, one of the greasers from my class came up to me and latched her arm to mine.

"Hey, I mean hi pony," she said seductively.

"Hi," I said shortly while I yanked my arm away from hers.

"What's the matter pony?" she said tugging the coat I was wearing because it was snowing outside.

"Listen I'm not interested, okay?"

" You will be back," she said while biting her lip. "Ew," I muttered under my breath. All the girls were getting annoying and swooning over us, especially Soda. I was getting bored; it didn't feel right to be here with these greasy gals. I put my hand in my coat pocket, felt around, and found a picture; it wasn't just any picture though. Once I glanced at it, I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful girl who gave me it when I gave her mine, it was Emily. I always thought she was a looker, but now, right here I see her in a different way, she's breathtaking. I can't be here, scratch that, I don't want to be here. I stand up and greet the guy's goodnight.

" Where is it your going?" Darry being overprotective asked.

" Around, I need some air."

" Well alright, be home tonight at least," Darry, slurred, I laughed but nodded. I know where I want to go, and its not home. I want to see Emily, even though I am not her best friend like Johnny or Sodapop, I must mean something, I mean we did exchange photos. Since I have been to her house before, my legs knew exactly where to go. Within five minutes of singing "cry like a baby" and walking I stood right in front of her house. When I looked up to see if her blinds were closed, I saw her dancing while her golden blonde hair whisped around according to her motion and I saw her purple glasses jumping up and down the bridge of her nose, it was a wonderful sight. Instead of bothering her right away I decided to just watch, I know that sounds creepy but well then I guess you can consider me a creep. After awhile she looked out the window, probably in self consciousness, and saw me standing here, I froze. There's no hiding now.

" UMM Pony? What are you doing?"

"I don't know? See I was with the gang and we crashed Susie's party and I didn't want to be there so I was walking and I ended up here," I said with a smile.

She was so cute when she blushed, her cheeks grew so red it was noticeable in the night.

" okay I'll be down there in one second," she motioned with her finger. With that she ran to her closet and grabbed a coat. After about a minute I heard the knob of the door jiggling an I knew it was her. She's more beautiful up close.

"Hi, so how was Susie's party?"

"Truthfully? It was so bad, trust me you would have left to,"I said truthfully.

" so nothing between you two happened or anything?" She said nervously, finishing off with a lip bite. No no no no lip bites its a weakness of mine.

" it was more of a one sided occurrence," I said, giving her the hint nothing happened and that I wasn't interested in a girl like Susie. Her face lit up, and she began smiling.

" sounds accurate to me," she said giggling.

"Tomorrow's christmas"

"I know it's exciting isn't it? I love the spirit of Christmas, don't you?"

" well of course I do, there's nothing better"

She smiled widely showing her perfectly squared white teeth, they were beautiful. She's making me go crazy I just want to pin her down and kiss her smoothly, but I don't know if she wants that. You know what? What the hell it's Christmas Eve, when's a better chance.

" I found your school picture in my pocket, it's really something Emily, its beautiful," I blushed, oops I guess I blurted that out.

" oh, umm thank you ponyboy, I like yours too," she said with honesty in her voice

My eyes lit up, this is my chance. Too bad there isn't a mistletoe, I'll figure it out. Slowly I shifted my eyes off of her to above our heads, she did the same. Suddenly I began to lean in and before she could say that there wasn't a mistletoe I kissed her, I loved it, it was my first kiss and I didn't know what to expect but it seems right. It was like our lips were made for each other, isn't that weird? She made all the hair in the back of my neck stick up, it was like heaven. I wrapped my hands around her waist and brought her closer to me, as gently as possible. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she rubbed the back of my neck. After a while we both need air, we started panting in unison and smiled at each other.

"I could get used to this," I said breathlessly.

"I mean I guess I could try because I'm just a nice person," she said playfully.

" HMM I think it's more than that."

" good, I'm glad. I always knew you were smart," she finished off with a laugh. Then she bent down grabbed a ball of snow and chucked it at me. A beautiful sound of laughter hit my ears as I threw a snowball and hit her on the cheek. We began to have a big snowball fight until we couldn't move because we were laughing to hard. Then we began snow angels.

" what time is it?" She asked curiously.

" 12:02," I said.

" MERRY CHRISTMAS," we both said at the same time.

" thank you pony."

"No thank you Emily," I Smiled then leaned in for another knee weakening kiss. This is a moment I never want to end. Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year