Steamy sodapop imagine

Sodapop imagine

"Kalie," Sodapop whispered while he pecked my neck long and slow.

"Yes," I said shakily. Hi I am kalie and I am living my wildest dreams at fifteen and half. It all started when Soda pop Curtis, my boyfriend, gave me his dreamy eyed look and a free coke at the Dx he worked at on the first day that I tasted Tulsa, Oklahoma. The after taste was bitter sweet, I moved from New York to Tulsa, at first I hated it, but that was before the gang came into my life, and changed it for the better. They sprinkled laughs and dashed life into my soul.

"Kalie," soda Groaned again, he was so dreamy and delicate, sweet. He grabbed my waist and pulled me over to their couch and sat me down, he gently brushed his fingers over my forehead traveling them down through my long blonde hair.

"Soda," I said in a daze, I love him, and I love these moments. I looked up at him and my heart went from 40 to 2192878743, I hate the effect he has on me, it's intoxicating, my breathe gets caught in my throat when his powerful blue eyes lock onto my sea greens. He smiles, his teeth are pearly white and his lips full of color, so inviting. I still can't believe we actually made it this far considering when before we were together our friendship wasn't greatly stable, in fact moments before we became a couple we were in a rip roaring fight about, well who knows? I know how I said it all started when soda gave me his dreamy eyed look, but I didn't always think that he was all that, the feelings hit me like a ton of bricks later. We were always finding ways to annoy each other, and now well we are together, I don't know how but I like it. Him and I are very young for what I think we are about to participate in but our hearts are mature enough to know what we want. I don't know if I'm going to regret this, I hope I don't, but all I know is I want this now, its not a lustful want it's a loving one. I don't want him to pleasure me in ways of lust I want him to do it in the way that is intimate and passionate. We have both seen enough movies and spoken about how we would plan out this event and we decided on nothing rehearsed or different, we just want it to be us, the real us. He told me there was no need to seduce or impress, to not expect it, to just let it happen, to let it take over our bodies, the time would come, and it did, now. He bent down and kissed me, not like every other kiss, this one made me weak, nauseous, it took over my body in the best way achievable. He stopped and looked at my reaction and smiled, he felt it too. I lifted my body off the couch slowly and enveloped my hand with his; we walked slowly into the bedroom that he shared with Pony. I brought his body closer by taking my hands and putting them around his neck and pushing until our lips met, it was steamy. He pulled away and walked to Darry's record player that he borrowed and placed delicately the Fonzie favorites album, and returned back to me. I some how was not nervous at all, I was anxious. This was not like in the books were the guy asks for permission, Soda didn't have too, he was just allowed, I preferred it. The kisses he gave me and I him were sloppy but nonetheless powerful beyond belief, he began to tug my shirt and then lift it slowly, goose bumps erupted on my stomach and he ran his finger over them; I watched them disappear under his warm touch. The bra I was wearing was white, lacey, old and warn but he loved that it was luxurious or push-up because that's not me, this is. I felt like I was in a movie scene where the room was Smokey the blinds were open and a hunk was having me. Soon he was in nothing as I was, and our breaths were off and shaky. There was no sucking or rubbing, no role-play; there was just love. As he and I became one, we both felt on top of the world, alive, fearless, in heaven. We both felt how much we loved one another. We didn't take hours, it only took a few minutes until our bodies collapsed onto each other's, our sweat mixed together, our breathing patterns flowing, our hair messed, smiles wide, our minds blown, and our love running wild. I've never felt more in love with him then now, I knew he would never take advantage of me, I knew he loved me, I just knew. I didn't regret nor ashamed at the adultish act we completed, I felt amazing, I was glowing.

" I love you Kalie and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I know we are young but that doesn't mean anything, its just time and I want to spend as much of it with you as I can and will you be engaged to me until we can get married?" he said breathless. I smiled and blushed all in one, he took the words out of my mouth, I love this man and I would be honored to be engaged until we are older. I didn't answer instead I just kissed him hard; he smiled into it just as I did and again we were one. And there was that breathtaking smile and dreamy eyes I would love and cherish forever and ever in the name of marriage.