Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 4 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains depictions of gore and violence. 

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"Oww..." You whimpered as you felt a throbbing pain in your head and your bottom lip.

A heavy arm was draped across your body, preventing you from moving. Husband is asleep.

You snuggled closer to him for warmth, your (h/c) hair tickled his chin as you buried yourself deep into his chest. The movement woke him up and consequently held you tighter.

"Why is it so cold?" You asked.

"Rain." He muttered groggily.

"Can I turn the thermostat up?"

"No. You won't want to cuddle with me if that happens." Husband replied nonchalantly, not showing any intention to loosen his protective hold.

"Okay." You turned your head upwards to give him a kiss on the chin, you couldn't reach his cheek. This earned you a jolly peal of laughter.

"Oh, you." He purred, kissing the crown of your head.

You're content so far. Husband is satisfied that it seems like you didn't remember what happened last night. Unfortunately, you slept through dinner, so he ate in the kitchen alone. Of course he did it as fast as he could so he could be by your side.

"Husband?"

"Hmm?" He hummed sweetly.

"What are your hobbies?"

"You." He hoped that you would get his innuendo this time.

"Anything else?" He frowned a bit.

"...I guess, no." He does have a few, but telling you will only cause him some trouble along the way.

"Oh."

The both of you went silent for a while.

"Can we go on a date?" Husband snorted.

"Those were the words I wanted to hear so badly back then..." He rambled to himself.

"What?" You couldn't catch any of his words.

"What is your idea of a date?" He answered your question with another question.

"Going somewhere nice?"

"Is this a poor excuse to leave this house?" Husband teases.

"...yes...? I mean, I'm grateful to live here and I'm thankful for your protection— but, to put it bluntly, I'm bored."

"Darling, it's better to be bored than dead."

"I'm bored to death." You complained.

"Do you find me boring?"