Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 3 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of gaslighting, mentions of rape, blood, violence, drowning, excessive vomiting, Pedophilic and dark themes in general. I do not condone any of it.

This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

Muffled voices of worried mumbling were registered into your mind. The voice is no other than your 'beloved' Husband.

Bit by bit, you regained your senses. The pungent odor of antiseptic penetrated your nose, the intense light hammered against your eyelids and the frigidness of the treated air nipped at your skin.

You groan in pain, wincing whenever you needed to swallow your spit. You miraculously lived through it all. Its either you are one very lucky person or Husband is one speedy driver. Maybe it was a combination of the two possibilities.

You're not as uncomfortable in your own flesh as before. The fever must have gone down.

Before you can even open your eyes, a pair of gloved hands cupped your cheeks.

"(Y/n), my dear. Are you feeling better?" He cooed, pressing his lips onto your bare forehead. His fluffy blond hair ticked your nose.

You cleared your throat and faced a lot of difficulty in doing so. You brought your hands up to hold his face too, you opened your eyes to see Husband smiling down at you. He melted into your tender touch and gave your palms a peck each.

"Aw. I love you." He mumbled, leaning into your hands. His own warmed your cheeks up, it's not the worst feeling.

You didn't reply to that and tilted your head to the side. Seeing... the Doctor writing something down on his clipboard. Everything about him is exactly the same as 'Doctor Kopp' in your memories except his greying hair.

The elder gave you a tight lipped smile, he was giving off a body language that told you he wanted to relay something. But couldn't because Husband is in the room.

"(Y/n), Look at me." You returned your focus to the blond. He then checked your face for any irregularities, his thumb gently pulled down your lower eyelid to expose the whites of your eyes. He also pushed your upper lips up to check on your gums. Your hands subconsciously travelled to his, gently tugging on it, trying to remove it from your face.

"I think I will take it from here, Mr. Husband." The deep voice of the Doctor made Husband scowl. He lets go of you with great hesitance to let the doctor examine you.