Ch.9: Half Truths (part 2 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of gaslighting, drowning, excessive vomiting, Pedophilic and dark themes in general. I do not condone any of it.

This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

You're fast asleep on the bed again. Husband added your 'medication' into the oatmeal porridge he made for breakfast. Luckily, it's nothing that would cause you to forget, it would only induce extreme sleepiness, though.

Husband gave you one last kiss on the forehead before acting on his mission to find whatever it is you're keeping away from his eyes. He's convinced that you had something to hide, but he didn't want to continue berating you as it wouldn't give him what he wanted. You're as stubborn as a mule.

The only lead he has is that pesky pen. It was peeking out from the space under the bed, denoting that you were hastily hiding it from him but was careless enough to leave it in that state.

Husband thought about it, you would only use a pen to draw or write. What were you drawing or writing about?

His blue eyes widened when the idea of using a pen as a weapon crossed his mind. You... wouldn't do that to him, right? As ridiculous as it sounds, that pen could actually harm him or yourself, the tip can stab through skin and the ink can cause blood poisoning. If that ever happened, he would have no choice but to bring you or himself to the Doctor. That would be such a hassle and a burden.

Husband shook his head and scolded himself for conjuring a thought so 'silly'. You wouldn't do that, you're a pacifist and you love him as much as he loves you.

Right?

Husband sighed, he turned around to see you sleeping away on his bed without a care in the world. He chuckled at your peaceful visage. He quietly made his way to the edge of the bed, he sat on it, letting the mattress dip.

His hands brushed your hair away from your face before he plants a kiss on your cheek.

"You troublemaker, what were you doing with that pen? You worry me with your unpredictability sometimes." He whispered to your unconscious form. Of course, he received no response except your rapid eye movements under your closed eyelid. Your upper lip twitched as well.

"Oh, (y/n). What are you dreaming about, my darling? I hope you know that I'll always be with you." He mumbled in your ear again.

'I'll always be with you.'

Whispered the doll being dipped into a basin of pinkish liquid. You let out short bursts of screams as the disturbing scene unfolds in front of you. You were forced to watch the doll's head dunk down and come back up, looking more and more mutilated each time.