Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 3 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains depictions of gore and violence.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

You were awaken by some fingers stroking your hair.

"Oww..." you grumbled, another pounding headache.

"Here, you're very ill. You must eat this." Husband handed you a white pill and a glass of water, thinking that it's just aspirin, you took it without thinking twice.

"What— what happened?" You asked him, rubbing your head.

"You slipped and fell down the stairs, hitting your head. That's why you should never run down the stairs no matter how excited you are to see me. I'll be with you eventually." Husband cupped the side of your face.

"...what? Why can't I remember anything?" You hissed in pain.

"It's because you hit your head, dear. Rest, you need to rest so you can recover." He pecked your cheek.

"Please stay with me." You held onto his sleeve.

"I will." He fluffed your pillow before letting you rest your head on it again.

"I'm really scared." You've been waking up with chunks of memories lost, head splitting headaches and unexplainable dread. You want it all to go away, why is this happening to you?

"Don't be. Husband is here to protect you." You ignored the fact that he's talking in third person again.

"Thank you..."

"I love you." He mumbled in your hair.

"I love you too." Yawning, you began closing your eyes again. That is one strong, sleep-inducing aspirin.

Husband began to whisper a certain mantra again, you may not consciously register it, but the it's recorded and processed in the brain.

"...You don't need anyone else. Husband is here to do everything for you, only husband loves you. Everyone wants to kill you..." He grinned as you fell limp in his arms again.

"W-wh-w-.." you stuttered as you struggled to lift your hand up. It surprised him. You never fought back against the pill before, it must be something important that you want to tell him.

"Yes? Husband is listening." He gave your hand a light squeeze.

"W-whe... where... A-Abby?" Husband's face went pale.

"Abby? Who's that?" He feigned ignorance.

"Hair... dark, eyes... pretty... gun... lady..." you slurred. Finally, sleep took over you. The hairs on Husband's neck stood up, that scared the living daylights out of him for a split second.