Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (part 1)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains Vomiting and has Pedophilic themes. I do not condone any of it.

This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

Dinner was mostly silent. Husband would occasionally mumble how much he loves you while serving you some steaming hot seafood Risotto. He claimed that this is your favorite dish.

But your favorite dish is (favorite food)... Did he forget or did he think you forgot?

You took another scoop out and placed it in your mouth. You're suddenly experiencing a sense of Deja vu, you felt like Husband said the same exact lines to you while you were eating the same exact dish.

You think that the dish has been spiked with drugs. But you can't just outright refuse eating, can you? You're going to induce vomiting to yourself later when he's not looking. You can only pray that the drug haven't enter your bloodstream yet.

Suddenly, you felt something was amiss. You placed your spoon down.

"...My dear, what's the matter?" He cooed, watching you suddenly stop eating despite being hungry.

"My... my stomach hurts." You bent over and clutched your abdomen. His blue eyes widened in what you assume is panic.

Is your body rejecting the new medication again? Or are you just feeling anxious? Either way, he needs to ease your discomfort first before getting down to the root cause of it.

"Would you like some water?" He asked, already pouring a glass for you.

"I...I don't know. I feel like I wanna..." You felt bile rushing up your throat. You held it in and forced it back down. "...barf." You continued.

"Oh, dear." He covered his mouth. Husband ran to the kitchen counter to take a look at the drug he added. He gasped when he realized he made a huge mistake, Husband used the old one instead of the new.

He can't let your body absorb that, it's not compatible with the primary serum that he's going to inject to wipe 'bad memories' away. He bit his lower lip and scolded himself, how could he be so careless? But even so, what caused to be this nauseous? The old 'Aspirin' didn't induce any of that at all.

"Come, let's get that out your system." He hurriedly carried you in his arms and ran out of the kitchen. He head upstairs to the bathroom.

He lets you down and you immediately knelt down in front of the toilet bowl.

You gagged.

"It's okay. Let it out. It's not healthy to keep it in." Husband rubbed soothing circles on your back while pulling your hair away from the projection of vomit.