summoning...wait...(a short 1k chap...but the plotwist is worth it)

how did that cursed dagger was called again? y'know the one that i got from Jaune?

well, nevermind, the important part is that i can use it as a over glorified cellphone to contact infernal beings.

that includes Zalgo.

Zalgo: who dares to-

(y/n): SUCK A D*CK YOU REJECTED SPC MOTHERFUCKER!

after that i hang up on him.

---Zalgo POV---

---(y/n) POV---

---(y/n) POV---

alright, time to call Sirzech. Grabbing the dagger again I said Sirzech's name out loud and soon i felt my mind connect to his.

Sirzech: (y/n)? thats you right?

(y/n): no, im the other teenage telepathic human male you want to fuck.

Sirzech: the offer still stands.

<mine too~>

[im always ready to record, just so you know.]

deciding to Ignore the two horny idiots in my head and address the problem at hand.

(y/n): alright, so here is the deal, we found the demon hideout-

Sirzech: that was fast

(y/n): bad news is, they are trying to summon an interdimensional demon capable to destroying the entire universe, by slapping it with his dick.

honestly, i truly believe he would be able to do it

(y/n): the good news is....there are no good news, i lied.

the silence between us was suffocating, the air around me was do thick i could cut it with a knife.

Sirzech: ...so about that Booty ca-

aaaaaaand, i hang up....

this entire dimension is at risk of being destroyed...and his priorities are getting me in his bed!? what? just....what!?

<not surprising, after all you are a "fine piece of ass" as the youngsters these days would call it.>

first of all, dont ever call me that again. Second of all, nobody say's that.

i blame my Branwen genes. They give me the typical, "anime protagonist" power of being a badass, or so the description says. And we all know, that being a Anime badass must also mean, being super sexy.

like 99.9% of the time.

look at Crow, and tell me he is not "daddy" material! if you said he is not, then you lied.

and lets not mention Raven...damn, that woman...the sheer amount of her 18+ images i fapped too would invent a new number.

internet is a beautiful thing.