Abel vs (y/n) [part 1]

in the middle of the Youkai faction in kyoto a large crow gathered around one man. inside this circle there was Issei standing and gathering everyone attention, he succeeded mostly thanks to Yasaka who was standing nearby and listening to him. Well its not everyday that you see your leader outside and listening to this random guy, so it must be important....right?

when there was finally a large crowd Issei started talking.

Issei: welcome ladies and gentleman! today we are going to watch the battle of two great warriors! (i think?) the two man send here by the devil faction to help your settlement with the demon attacks that has been bothering you for days on end! today you shall see and judge for yourself what they are worth!

there were many reaction, some people scoffed, others raised an eyebrow, and others were exited to see a good fight.

Issei then turned around in a FABULOUS fashion and pointed to his right.

Issei: to the right, we have the mystery and unknown! the son of Adam and Eve who due to unknown factors became an immortal cursed to be reborn after his death, and wander this world just like his brother! please welcome...ABEL!!!

all who hear that were just flabbergasted, one guy even made a spit take! the youkai didnt really bother with other religion but since they had an alliance with the devil faction a couple of years ago they did knew a couple details, people, and important events that happened in the Bible.

the younger youkai who were not yet born that time were of course confused as to why their elders were reaction in such a way.

and honestly... could you blame them? for all their know Abel should be long dead! and why was he cursed? if the story in the bible is accurate then he was the victim right?

before they could think about this more the crowd made way for the man himself. His body covered in scars, and tattoo's off runes and symbols they could not recognize, his shoulder length black hair tied into a pony tail, his dark skin complex and muscular body making all the girls react in a different way.

some of them just blushed, other were looking at him with desire and engraving his image in their minds. Even the almighty kitsune Yasaka was not spared.

the man in the crow cursed Abel in their minds and those who were married were watching in worry as their wife's started to droll.

it seems the milfs wanted some of that Booty.

After Abel entered the "arena" Issei then pointed to his left and began to introduce (y/n).

Issei: and the left we have (y/n)! a wandering adventurer, a modern day crusader! a guy 16 year old that is able to toy around with devils, fallen angels and other supernaturals! a magic user and soldier!...(Y/N)!!!

the crowd made a pathway for the young crusader as he walked into the arena. For some bizarre reason he was not wearing his armor, allowing people to see his pale complexion, silver eyes, and black hair and black wolf ears on top of his head.

ever since he teleported to DxD he was constantly using some illusion to hide them together with his tail. The only ones that knew about them was Rias group and Issei, as after the rampage in kuoh forest, when he changed back from his werewolf form he was unconscious and thus he didnt had the chance to hide them.

well at least they didnt ask about it. But koneko did gave him weird glances from time to time after that.

the confusion was clear on most of the faces of the crowd. if the boy is a "crusader" then it must mean he is catholic right? but he was sent here by the devil faction, and last time they checked angels and devils dont like each other.

has there been a peace treaty between the two?

actualy now that they think about it wouldnt Abel also side with the Angels more that the devils? he was the son of Adam and Eve right? he should be devoted to god right? How was he cursed in the first place? has the story in the Bible not been acurate and he was not just a victim? was he as bad as his brother Cain that killed him in jealousy, and thus he also experienced the wrath of the Christian god? if so...then what happened?

(A/N: the questions every SCP fan ask himself.)

new theories were born by the second, some thought that Abel was the one who killed Cain, other believed that he was Cursed by some enemy of the Angel faction. There were of course many, many more, but before they could come up with more theories they heard Issei again.

Issei: with that out of the way, lets start the show! fell free to place bet's, and prepare yourself for a good show! and now...

walking a couple steps backwards he raised his and then brought it down.

the young crusader didnt waste time and immediately changed his silver eyes into the silver sharingan. soon 3 tomoes could be visible in his iris. while he was activating his sharingan, Abel was already dashing toward him! At first (y/n) saw only a blur but after his shringan was activated he saw his moves more clearly and the blur changed into a human shape.

even with the sharingan activated (y/n) was not able to fully make out Abel movements, but it was enough to give him a chance to dodge his attacks. (y/n) could only make a quick prayer to god as Abel for one reason or another did not use his swords of dark matter, and just threw punches at him.