wild magic?

He ended up taking that God damned shotgun with him. It was loaded but he didn't have any ammo with him, so he had only 2 shots...1 if he pressed both triggers at once.

Yeah it had double triggers, one for each barrel.

After he took it, the catacombs finally allowed him to move on. He no longer ended up in that room.

It's not clear for him how much he spent walking... being lost in this maze all he could do was walking randomly.

All he knew is that it was more then a day, as his eyelids became heavy and his legs begged for rest.

But no matter how much his body begged, his mind was to busy trying to find an answer...the answer to the question that the whispers asked him.

Who is he to judge who has the right to live and die? What gave him the privilege to do that?

When he killed his father he justified it, he made himself believe that his death was ...Good.

No, that's not it...that's wrong.

His death was Good, but it was not a death caused by the natural order.

He was a murderer, that much he is willing to admit. He killed monsters, and demons already.

But those death had more purpose then his father death.

Grimm hunt humans, and faunus, they harvest negative emotions to be stronger.

The demon that attacked after his fight with Abel wanted to harm other people once it realized that he and Abel were unable to stop him...or at least that's what he thought. Not that he could blame the guy, who would think someone can be alive with his head missing?

But his father death? The only damage he caused, was the damage to himself and (y/n).

All he had to do is run away, to tell the authorities, but he was too big of a coward to do it.

That death served no other purpose for anyone, only himself.

It was revenge, he did it in order to feel satisfaction.

And he then tried to justify it. And he would keep doing it if not for this place forcing him to acknowledge the truth!

What even is this place?? For all he knows it's just an infinite maze! And how did he got here?

All he can remember is a complete mess, a place so chaotic that it didn't make sense...and pain.

The memory was distant. It was as if it happened 10 or more years ago, the details of it were blurry. Maybe that's for the better?

Everytime he tries to remember a shudder goes down his spine.

(Y/n): I'm just a man.

Was the simple conclusion he came too. Just another person, maybe a little special, maybe a little more powerful, but at the end onlf the day none of this matters since he is just another person in an infinite omniverse.

The choice to kill his father was a Bad one. He didn't regret it, but it was a bad choise nonetheless.

And he will no longer try to justify that choise. It was HIS sin, and he will try to learn from it.

(Y/n): for it is trough sin that we commit evil, and learn to choose good, or evil.

He didn't notice the black flame-like substance making itself known around his entire body

(Y/n): and trough that choice forge our fate.

And with that finnal statement, his Aura had burst around him, the familiar warmth of his soul snaped (y/n) out of his thoughts and made him stare at his hands.

He smiled lightly and noticed how his usually black Aura now had little spots of white light occasionally flashing in those flames.

True Aura, a level beyond Aura from remnant. But it still wasn't near from the full potential of one's soul.

There was still more potential according to that book about meditation he got.

Huh...he should have a look at it and see the next level. Maybe he would be able to reach it?

Satan: congratulations!

Jumping in place he turned his head in the direction of the voice and saw a handsome man. The one that had "tall, dark, and mysterious" vibes going for him.

A teenager with 3 pair of wings made from pure white feathers standing beside him, with a party hat on his head, and one of those birthday whistles in his mouth. One that he soon started to blow into, as he at the same time threw confetti Into the air.

That teenager was Lucifer morningstar.

Unfortunately the young crusader knew none of that and only stared at them dumbly.

Satan: now that stage 1 of my brilliant "sin purging procedure" had been completed you are free to go back to remnant!

(Y/n): wha-

Satan: oh and don't worry about how much time you spend here, it works differently here! At remnant only a second passed.

(Y/n): wait, I don't understand-

Lucifer: here take it as a reward.

Said the seraphim and handed (y/n) a small piece of apple pie. It was a bite size, so he can just eat it in one go.

Satan: bye! See you in one month!

And before he had time to respond, he was again in his room.

[(Y/n)! Jesus Christ, thank God you are alright! I felt myself being ripped away from you! How long was I missing!?]

The familiar voice in his head said In worry.

"Good to have him back" he thought.

(Y/n): you wouldn't believe me.

He said and eaten the piece of apple pie that was given to him.

[ {Wild magic} aquired!]

(Y/n): huh?

While the crusader was confused, the system was having trouble with what just happened.

[(Y/n)...what did you just eaten?]

(Y/n): apple pie?

The system didn't reply, he just showed the description of his new wild magic.

[ Wild magic- the most pure magic to exist in the omniverse! Only attainable by eating the forbidden fruit! It allows the usser to just think of anything and making it into reality as long as he has the necessary amount of magic.

WARNING: wild magic is unable to re-writte Divine magic.]

...

(Y/n): huh...neat.

[HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS!?!]

(Y/n): Im shellshocked I guess...things still need to settle in, I guess.

Saying nothing more, he jumped on his bed and allowed the sweet embrace of sleep take him.