new member? yay???

i dont feel like checking my grammar so you have to suffer.

*evil laugh*

=========

F*ck the cultivation world, after being trapped in a timeloop there for 2 years and seeing those master's rot alive he was too traumatized to go back.

End of vacation, let's teach some beacon students magic again.

(y/n): making glyph is easy.

Weiss made offended schnee noises.

(Y/n): in theory.

Weiss stopped huffing, but still had a offended look.

The young crusader drew simple igni inside a circle, and then the Norse rune for "power"  inside a square. He could surround it inside a circle just like igni, but frick circle's.

After that, he connected the circle and square with a line.

(Y/n): this here is the absolute minimum what a glyph is. Two runes connected with each other.

He said and smacked the chalkboard, because why not?

(Y/n): but the more runes you add, the more complicated it gets! What if you accidentally connect some runes that just don't mix with each other? Like fire and ice? What if you f*ck up and accidentally give one rune not the meaning you wanted for it? Sometimes nothing happens... other time you lose an arm, or end up as a piece of modern art! One splash there, another one 3 meters over there...

Some of the students gulped silently, this is the first lesson about glyphs, they all though it will be the same thing as runes.

Draw some lines and watch cool thing happen.

Suddently as if struck by lightning everyone turned their head to the schnee heiress, fear clear in their eyes.

Weiss:

Students: AAAAAAAAA-

---CUT!---

---WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, PLEASE BE PATIENT---

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

---THE PROGRAM WILL NOT RESUME---

Suddently as if struck by lightning everyone turned their head to the schnee heiress, fear clear in their eyes.

Weiss: what?

While the heiress was still clueless about the reason for the gazes, everyone made a mental note to stay away from her when she practices her new glyph skills.

(y/n): cool thing about Glyphs is that they are far better looking when you enchant a weapon that is not a sword. Glyphs looke better on everything exept a sword! a text of Runes along the blade of a sword is way cooler then a circle & runes!

At his comment he received a bunch of deadpan stares.

Coco: finnaly someone who cares about fashion while fighting!

yelled out the fashionista, and judging by how her entire team was furiosly looking oogling the ceiling/wall/desk sudently finding it incredibly interesting they were probably embarased by their leader decleration.

(y/n): Exactly! whats the point in fighting when you are not looking good good while doing it! All fighters should have Drip while slaping monsters and bandits! Unless its two hobos. Hobo fights are the only time when its acceptable for fighters have a bad fashion...not because they are poor and cant afford clothing, but because it wouldnt be a hobo fight if they were dressed fashionably.