random moments # forgot which part

okay listen...

if i dont hear ichigo theme "Number One" when he shows up on screen, when the new bleach anime shows up...

im starting a riot.

Who's with me?

=========

(y/n):wtf was that!?

<what, was what?>

(y/n): YOU INVITING ME INTO A ORGY!

<oh dont be so mad~ mommy just want to spoil you~>

(y/n): wha-

<you are a Grimm, of course you are my child :), unbehaved but still my child>

(y/n): and you invited me into a orgy where i would fuck both someones wife, your servant, AND you...my mother?

<dont think about it, just let mommy handle it and relax.>

wtf is wrong with this Salem?! is she the fallower of "sweet home Alabama" church?!

this is bad...this is seriously bad, he actually started to consider it.......FUCK! calm down! think about Ruby! think about the holy image that are her thighs...yes, what does salem, Cinder and Grayfia have that could possibly be better then that!

Salem, Grayfia, Cinder: *THICKER THIGHS!*

(y/n): *Sexually Frustrated teenage screech*

okay calm down, if i accept then i would be fucked by Sirzech! and he wouldnt want have a dick in him right? of course not!

....yes, totally not worth it.

he made himself comfortable on his futon and tried to sleep....

(y/n): ...(2 milfs, 1 hot evil thot just to get butt fucked? totaly wor-)

not wanting to continue his own thought's (y/n) raised his head and then slammed it full force down on the wall, cracking his skull and making him pass out.