who is (y/n) father? (2k words chap)

with the large power boost that (y/n) got he needed someone to spar with, someone that he is 100% sure can take a hit from him, someone that would agree to fight him without any though...who better then Abel?

the box from where Abel respawns is already out and (y/n) has been channeling some MP into it for 2 minutes already.

[bro, are you sure?]

'yeah, how bad can it go?'

[dont underestimate Abel just because you got a power boost! the fact that he was held in a underground facility that was armed with a NUKE should speak for itself!]

'whats the worst that could happen?'

said the young crusader with a non-caring voice, not really knowing in how much danger he would be if Abel would deem him "unworthy"

[...you dumb motherfucker...]

(y/n): heh, sure sounds like me :p

[you Fuck your mom?]

(y/n): wait, what!? no!

[but you just confirmed it!]

...

(y/n): *brain E.x.E has stopped working*

[system mission: do NOT fight Abel]

[description: if you dont want to fight Abel seriously, then DONT! he can, and will kill you!]

[reward: {you get to live}]

[penalty: {you die}]

wow, it seems that the system is getting desperate...but at least he managed to make (y/n) think if he really should challenge Abel just to test his strength. His system wouldnt lie to him right? and now that he thinks about it...he had a point.

Abel was a Keeter class SCP for a reason. (y/n) even remembers reading something about him, killing his own men that he choose as his team...

just as the young crusader was about to stop changeling his MP into the box and put it into his pocket space of {requip magic} he heard the box open...

...and it was at that moment that (y/n) knew...he fucked up.

but just as he was about to panic, (y/n) system has spoken up and gave him the solution.

[just send him to the familiar forest, he will probably fight tiamat again and die]

that...was not a bad idea actually.

(y/n): you good? what happened?

asked the young crusader trying his best to sound like he doesnt know what happened to him

Abel: ...a dragon...

said Abel with a soft tone as he gaze in the distance, his face was blank, and devoid of emotion. his eyes looking at the scenery in front of him but not being able to see it as he was still seeing the colossal beast that killed him...the iron-like scales, the huge claws, the multiple heads that breathe fire.Abel: a REAL dragon!

he said this time louder, his voice full of excitement, his body shaking from happiness!

YES! yes! this opponent is worthy! in fact Abel would go as far as to say that he himself is not worthy enough to fight the dragon!! He didnt know if he ever would be able to win against it, or even wound it enough for it to feel it, but he will try! over and over again till eventually he will succeed!

Abel: i need to go back! i need to fight it again!

[damn, what a battle junkie.]

(y/n): sure, grab on to something i will teleport you to the familiar forest.

said the young crusader with a sigh of relief and thanking God that Abel was focused on fighting Tiamat and not him.

---timeskip brough you by Chibi Abel watching in disgust as Chibi (y/n) does the default Fortnite dance---

(y/n): so how does this work? do i just hold it and say the name or...

asked the young crusader as he was holding the dagger that he got from Jaune