a new crusader?

This chapter is a crossover with the story "The savior of worlds" a good crusader story with lots of chapters, give it a shot and don't forget show the author some love if you like the story.

=========

The Emerald Forest

It didn't take long for (y/n) to figure out that a fight with two beings of such immense power like Alex and himself will probably end up badly for everyone and everything around them.

So to minimize the damage he decided to rip off Dr.Strange and put both himself and the Satanist in the mirror dimension.

"Alright, now nothing else will suffer from our fight." He said and glared at his opponent who was busy looking around.

"Wild magic and infinite MP is bullshit...and that's a lot coming from me!" Was Alex’s response when he saw what (y/n) had done. He, essentially, put them in a mirror dimension the size of the entire planet.

That incredible show of magic didn't seem to impress him however, his stance was relaxed, bored even.

"Shall we?" The Satanist asked.

The young crusader decided to respond by making lots of sharp objects teleport right inside Alex's body. The Satanist coughed out a large amount of blood and had a couple of blades sticking out of his guts, but even then he was still casually standing in the air.

"Alright, that was clever." He complimented and teleported right in front of (y/n). "But you need more to kill me." Alex then threw a punch at (y/n) who made the mistake of trying to block it.

The young crusader felt his body being blasted away, and all he saw was a blur of colors until he felt himself coming to a stop when he smashed into something.

All damage to his HP was healed instantly, and once he stood up, he was at full health again. How? Wild magic. Duh!

"Alright, how about this then. {Dimensional lock.}" The crusader declared and cast a spell that permanently locked the space around the whole planet, thus preventing teleportation and movement.

But to (y/n) horror, Alex seemed to not care at all and moved toward him. Fortunately, he wasn't the only one being able to ignore the effects of this spell, as (y/n) once again used his magic to break the rule of his spell.

"Sorry, I'm kinda bullshit as well when it comes to my abilities." He said and laughed.

"Yeah." Was the crusader response. "Alright time to bring up the big guns." He said, more to himself than anyone else. His skin started to go black, red veins bulged slightly and glowed with power! His clothes got shredded as his body grew a bone armor covered in strange swirls.

It didn't take long before a dark substance seemed to radiate out of him.

[Demon assault mode active. +1000 to all stats.]

[Level 7]

[HP: 1150]

[MP: infinite ]

[Aura: 58.000 ]

[Str: (1080)]

[Spd: (1098)]

[Dex: (1070)]

[End: (1099)]

[Def: (1100)]

[Int: (1079)]

[Wis: (1080)]

[Note: 1 point is the power of 1 healthy adult]