035. HAREM...?

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:HAREM

HAREM...?

     "UA HIGH HAS FINISHED its first semester and started summer vacation," Class 1A intently listened as their homeroom teacher spoke up in front, "However

     "UA HIGH HAS FINISHED its first semester and started summer vacation," Class 1A intently listened as their homeroom teacher spoke up in front, "However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for 'Plus Ultra'!"

     "Yes, sir!"

     "Deku, Y/N, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" Uraraka chimed as she approached the said pair with a bright smile, "Yeah, I'm so excited! I just wanna go already!" Y/N whined while clenching on Henshin's tail, "Ow..."

Midoriya sweatdrop at the girl, seeing Henshin's ear dropping while she slightly bounced on her foot, "Are you okay, Henshin--?"

     "Boy, do I look okay to you?"

     All of a sudden, Uraraka's face burst into a deep shade of red upon suddenly taking notice of the close distance between her and Y/N's face, "Eh? Ochako, you okay there?"

     Midoriya, Y/N and Henshin flinches when Ochako abruptly backed away while chanting, "I-It's time for the training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

     Mina and Kaminari decided to join her, unaware of her predicament, "Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

     "Uraraka and the others are so excited..." Midoriya commented, a bullet of sweat sliding down on his cheek. Henshin squinted his eyes in suspicion of Uraraka, "Hmm, yeah... Excited."

     "What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?! Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

     The Class A turned to look at their side and deadpanned upon seeing Monoma with his classmates behind him.

     "It's the copycat again..." Y/N sighed.