034. POOL DAY

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:POOL DAY

POOL DAY.

     AFTER THE ENCOUNTER WITH Shigaraki in Kiyashi Ward, Midoriya, Y/N, Uraraka and Henshin were taken to the police station for questioning

     Of course, they answered all the questions that needed to be answered. And fortunately for Y/N, Uraraka and Midoriya didn't speak a word about how she threatened Shigaraki. But still, it didn't stop them from wondering how could a hero-in-training like her could threaten to kill someone, and mostly, why would someone call her 'Reaper' for the second time?

     It was unknown to Henshin and Y/N that Midoriya was able to hear the Hero Killer: Stain when he called the girl the title given to her back at the underground arena.

     Later that night, Aizawa and Hizashi went to the station to fetch their adoptive children. They were thankful that they were unharmed and went to talk to the police to know what happened before going.

     But unknown to the adults, Y/N left out the part where she thinks Shigaraki or rather, the League of Villains are working with Miss Momma. She doesn't want to risk them because of her own problems just because some old woman from their past is obsessed with her and Henshin. Because just like what she tells herself, she wants to be the one to fix their lives by ending Miss Momma's existence. Be it with her own hands or by using her quirk.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Midoriya was working out in his room, thinking about what training will they do at the summer training camp when someone suddenly ringed their apartment's doorbell. When he went to open the door, he sees his known perverts classmates waiting for him. "Mineta? Kaminari?"

     "Hey, Midoriya!" Denki greeted while Mineta suddenly exclaims, "let's go to the pool!"

     "Pool?"

     "Yeah, before the summer training camp--" Denki started. "Let's train together!" Mineta finished. Midoriya stared blankly at the pair and blinked a few times.