004. A WOLF'S HELP

HERO COURSE ENTRANCE EXAM:HENSHIN'S POINT OF VIEW

HENSHIN'S POINT OF VIEW.

CHAPTER FOUR:
A WOLF'S HELP.

     AS THE EXAMINEES AT center B wait for their battle center's gate to open, the others stretched themselves for a bit and others also tried to talk to other examinees

     While Henshin stood there, bored while swinging his tail side to side a bit.

     Woah, he has a tail. The examinees who were looking at him thought.

     I wonder if I should use my quirk? But then if I do, there's a possibility that if I transformed back they will see me completely nude.

     Or I could just take off my hoodie before it starts? But I don't have a t-shirt inside, mhm. I should have worn a tshirt or packed with my extra sweatpants for later.

     Oh, whatever. I don't care, as long as I pass this exam. But, I wonder how Y/N is doing right now?

     Henshin's thought were halted by a hand on his shoulder. He glances over his shoulder and looked at the owner, a guy with red spiky hair and sharp teeth and a small scar on his right eyelid.

     "Yes?"

     The guy smiled brightly and Henshin could've sworn that he briefly saw the sun reflecting against his teeth. "Hey, are you okay? I've noticed that you were spacing out."

     Henshin blinked and nods. "Yes, I am."

     "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, by the way!" The redhead introduces. Henshin looks at the guy and tried to trust his instincts that this guy is fine to trust with.

     "Henshin Shiokiji."

     Kirishima was about to speak again when the center B's gate opened, so he turned to Henshin again and gave him a nod.

     "Well, the exam already started. Goodluck Shiokiji-san!" And with that, he ran with the other students.

     Henshin wasted no time and run ahead as well. But he noticed a certain green haired boy, only standing with widened eyes.