022. THE WINNER OF ALL

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:THE WINNER OF ALL

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:
THE WINNER OF ALL.

     THE CHEERS OF AUDIENCES in the crowd rang around the whole stadium as they excitedly wait for the final event of the sports festival to start, some were pro-heroes who was looking for a student who will be fit to intern at their own agencies

     They listened as the rated-18 pro hero: Midnight, explain the mechanics for the event to the students as they listened carefully.

     The rules were simple: to win, you have knock your opponent out of the ring, you can also immobilize them or just get them to say, 'i give up'. However, if things gets serious and dangerous, the standby beside the ring will have to interfere and stop the fight or else you will be disqualified.

     "A tournament, huh? So we'll be up in that ring I see on TV every year!" Kirishima enthusiastically cheered, earning his classmates' attention.

     Tilting her head while looking at his red haired classmate, "was it the tournament back then, too?" Y/N wondered as it was her and Henshin's first time to join a school's festival. Sero nodded, "the format's always different, but most years involve some kind of head-to-head competition."

     Like what Midnight mentioned to them, the matchups for the tournament will be decided by the lots that she was holding for fair matches. But then, all the students' attention were averted to a specific student in 1-A as they raised a hand and called for Midnight, looking down on his feet in guilt.

     "Midnight-sensei... I'd like to drop out," Ojiro states, earning several gasps from students as chatters erupted from some of them. Probably thinking that it was stupid of him to do so since this was a big opportunity for them to get rocognize by pro-heroes to be their interns. forgetting to wonder why he was willing to drop out.

     "Ojiro! Why?!"

     "This is your chance to get noticed by the pros!" Bullets of sweats began to roll down on his face as he explained, "the cavalry battle... I have no memories of anything that happened up until the end. It's probably his quirk that did it..." He said as he thought of a certained lilac haired student from another course.