000. THE HEROES' SALVATION

TW: ABUSE!

TW: ABUSE!

CHAPTER ZERO:
THE HEROES' SALVATION.

     "YOU BRAT! BE GOOD for me, alright?! You'll be fighting against Big Jack so make sure you win or I'll punish you at the basement again!" The fat elder woman strictly told the 7 year old girl

     "Y-Yes." The girl stuttered.

     "AND NOW! FOR THE NEW AND MOST AWAITED MATCH, THE 'MIGHTY' BIG JACK VERSUS Y/N, THE REAPER!" The announcer shouts at his mic, heightening the excitement of the audiences.

     The audiences roared as they cheered for 'Big Jack'.

     "Go kill her!"

     "Kill her!"

     "I bet 10 dollars, the girl will win!"

     "I bet 20 dollars, Big Jack will crush that girl!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "Oi brat, you're 11 years old and stronger than before so win, alright? You should win because you've been doing this and killing them since you're 7. Win if you don't want to be punished, I need that money." The same fat, elder woman told the now, 11 year old Y/N.

     Y/N could only emotionlessly nod at the woman. The elder turned to the kid beside the little girl, "and you, you're the same, alright?! After Y/N's match, make sure you kill that Hanzo brutally for more money, alright?! You've been doing this too since I bought you from your old hag when you were 8, so you should win!"

     The 12 year old boy nodded.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     After each matches of Y/N and the boy, it was now time for the team match.

     "Yoshi and Muscular versus Y/N and Henshin!" The emcee announces with his mic.