030. RACE TRAINING

CHAPTER THIRTY:RACE TRAINING

CHAPTER THIRTY:
RACE TRAINING.

     LAUGHTER FROM SERO AND Kirishima can be heard as Y/N and Henshin entered their classroom

     LAUGHTER FROM SERO AND Kirishima can be heard as Y/N and Henshin entered their classroom. They instantly understood why they were laughing.

     "For real? No, but for real, Bakugo?!" Sero and Kirishima exclaimed while looking at their blonde friend. Y/N couldn't help but to giggle after seeing Bakugo's flat and side parted hair instead of his usual spiky blonde locks, Henshin was silently enjoying the scene beside the girl.

     "Don't laugh! It's stuck and washing ain't fixing it!" Bakugo shouted at them.

     "Pfft - it looks cute on you, Bakugo!" Y/N snickered as they went to their seats, Henshin followed behind her, his tail wagging as he mentally snickered at the blonde's embarrassed look.

     "Don't laugh, you psycho! I'll fucking kill you!" Bakugo shouted once more. "Go ahead! and try it, amazing 8:2 hair lad!" Sero and Kirishima cackled loudly once again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "Whoa, so you, like, got to do villain clean-up?! I'm so jealous!" Mina whined while chatting with Jiro and Tsuyu. "Yeah, but really it was just guiding evacuees and logistical support stuff, so I didn't actually get into any fighting or anything." Jiro explained.

     "Still, that's so cool!"

     "I was doing nothing but training and patrolling, too. Captured a stowaway from a neighboring country one time. That was it." Tsuyu informed, earning a cheer from Mina as well. "Whoa, but that's incredible!"

     Then all of a sudden, the three ladies turned to their one brunette classmate. "Hey, Ochako, how was it for you? This week?" They asked.

     Y/N and Henshin watched their friend in amusement as she went into a stance, dark aura and shadow surrounding her "It was... fruitful."

     "Ochako's become awakened, looks like." Tsuyu commented, followed by Jiro's, "she went into that battle hero guy's, right?"