038. A SADIST'S FACADE

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT:A SADIST'S FACADE

A SADIST'S FACADE.

     SLOWLY, MIDORIYA STEPPED OUT from the shadows, revealing himself to Y/N who was still staring at the sky with a sly grin

     SLOWLY, MIDORIYA STEPPED OUT from the shadows, revealing himself to Y/N who was still staring at the sky with a sly grin. He walked towards her and sat on the ground beside her, "H-How did you know I was here?"

     All of a sudden, Midoriya yelped in surprise just like Kota did when a shadow figure appeared, "He told me!" Y/N answered and the figure waved at the greenette, who sweatdropped and just nodded in return.

     "You heard all of it?"

     Midoriya turned to her questioningly, "Heard what?" Y/N rolled her eyes in a light-hearted manner, "What Kota and I talked about. Did you hear all of it? From the start?" She asked again and the greenette nodded in response.

     "Uh, y-yeah, I did. Sorry for eavesdropping. I was following you 'cause I saw you following Kota as well," He explained and Y/N looked down at the bowl of curry he held. Midoriya noticed and handed her the bowl.

     "Anyway, h-here! I didn't noticed that you brought food with you to give to Kota, so I brought one. But you can eat this if you want."

     Y/N smiled at the boy gratefully, "Oh, thanks, Deku! You're too kind. This world doesn't deserve you!" She quipped, causing Midoriya's cheeks to heat up, "I-It's just a curry!" He squeaked.

     The girl chuckled, "I know, but I mean it. Anyway, have you eaten?" When he shook his head, Y/N scooped a portion of the curry and held the spoon in front of his mouth, his eyes widened as he stared at her, "W-What?"

     She shrugged, "You said you haven't eaten yet, so here, eat. We could share this curry together!" Midoriya shook his head, "But what spoon are you going to use?" As if to answer his question, Y/N dropped the spoon in the bowl and pointed her finger at the curry.

     Faint mists emitted from the tip of her fingers and Midoriya watched as a small portion of the curry floated from the bowl and into Y/N's mouth. She gulped down the food and shrugged, "I can just use my magic as a spoon itself to feed me."