002. THE OPENING PROGRAM

CHAPTER TWO:THE OPENING PROGRAM

CHAPTER TWO:
THE OPENING PROGRAM.

     "Y/N, Y/N!" THE GIRL felt her own body shaking so she opened her eyes, quickly summoning her scythe and point it towards the person waking her up

     "Don't point that scythe on me, young lady." Aizawa glared at the girl. But then, Y/N did not oblige and closed her eyes to sleep again.

     "Y/N, wake up. Today's the entrance exam for UA." At the mention of entrance exam, the girl immediately pushed Aizawa out of her room and took a bath.

     After taking a bath, Y/N wore some undergarments and slipped into her black pants that ends on her knees and a black sleeveless shirt, showing the red stitches on her neck and her arms.

     She also paired it with red sandals and a white button up long sleeves that she rolled up to her elbow and then she left the buttons undone, showing the scorpion 1/56 knives that she slipped in.

     Then she finally went downstairs and greet Aizawa. "Aaah! I'm so excited for the entrance exam!" She beamed.

     Aizawa turned and looked the the female, observing her clothes. "You're going to wear that? And you're aware that your knives are showing, right?"

     Y/N happily nods. "Mhm! Cool, right?!"

     Then they started to eat peacefully. Until Aizawa spoke up. "Are you sure you're okay with showing those stitches? People might think it's weird."

     Y/N frowns and tilted her head. "Eh? Why would they find it weird? It's cool! You find it cool, right? And look! I even stitched my right bottom lip too!" She showed the pro-hero her newly stitched lip.

     "You did that last night?"

     "Yeah! Cool, right?" She smiled widely.