037. SOMETIMES INSANE IS GOOD

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN:SOMETIMES INSANE IS GOOD

SOMETIMES INSANE IS GOOD.

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN:SOMETIMES INSANE IS GOOD

     IT WAS NOW AFTER the students' training. The sun has slightly gone down now, it was evening and the hero-students are all out of breath after their terribly exhausting training. In front of them, stood Ragdoll and Pixie-bob with raw ingredients.

     "Now, remember what I said yesterday? 'Today is the only day we'll be doing stuff for you'!" She reminded and Ragdoll added, "At least make your own food! Curry!"

     "Yessir..." The students grumbled tiredly.

     Y/N and Henshin exchanged sheepish and knowing glances, knowing that both of them don't do well in the kitchen. How are they going to do their meal if they can't even help Hizashi or Aizawa in their home?

     Ragdoll only giggled at them, "You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any sloppy cat food!"

     "Yeah, because we're not cats like you," Henshin grumbled under his breath, earning a comforting pat from Y/N.

     Iida perked up, "It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster," He turned to his classmates, "Thats U.A. for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"

     However, the others were too tired to spare him a glance.

     "Bold of you to assume all of us can cook that easy," Y/N sighed and Henshin nodded at her statement in agreement.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Todoroki leaned down slightly on the woods, holding out his hand to use his fire quirk to flame them up to be use for cooking, "Todoroki!" The boy looked up and stood straight upon hearing his classmate, he sees Mina waving at him.

     "Can we get fire over here, too?" She requested.

     "Bakugo," Sero glanced to the angry blonde with a grin, "Use explosion to light this." Bakugo grumbled, "Like I would, scum!" But to contrast his words, he still hold out his hand towards the woods and blasted an explosion to light it up.