025. INTERNSHIPS, Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:INTERNSHIPS, Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE

INTERNSHIPS, Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE.

     ON THE FIRST DAY of internships, it completely went well for Y/N, seeing as most of the employees as well as Shinohara are good people, the same with Kaneki

     Unlike their classmates, they never questioned why she had stitches on her skin and why was her personality a bit sadistic.

     When the first training started, Y/N went against shinohara before giving her proper advices, saying that he wants to observe her fighting methods up close rather than the view in the television.

     Y/N started of with only her daggers, sometimes controlling them with her magic.

     Shinohara was good with dodging. Obviously, he went well with fighting against her daggers, disarming Y/N as well throughout the fight. He also gave her only few countful tips on how to handle her daggers much better, seeing as she was already good at it.

     Throughout the fight, Y/N almost managed to win against Shinohara, by using her illusions and dead conjuring ability, as well as teleportation. cue the word: almost.

     In the end, Shinohara still won, since he had more experience in fighting. But he didn't to fail praise Y/N due to her skills and abilities.

     After the first training, the pro-hero gave her an hour break before her second training of the day starts. Kaneki ended up leading her to the lunch area, and spending their break time together after finishing his paperworks.

     "How was first training experience with Yukinori-san?" The white haired boy asked in a gentle voice while him and Y/N are on the way to the lunch area.

     "It was amazing! Shinohara-san gave me few helpful tips! He even praised me on how good at fighting I was!" She cheered, flashing the male with a bright smile.

     Kaneki turned to face her, and couldn't help but to smile in return. He thought that Y/N's smile is contagious. He let out a small chuckle, "we literally had the same reaction when I first came here as an intern. Shinohara-san is really amazing, and I really enjoy, I still am enjoying my time here - and now I'm one of his best fighter. I'm sure you'll do, too."