010. BATTLE TRAINING

CHAPTER TEN:BATTLE TRAINING

CHAPTER TEN:
BATTLE TRAINING.

     IN THE MORNING, THE students have usual classes like English

     IN THE MORNING, THE students have usual classes like English. Which led class 1-A to their current class as of the moment.

     "Alright, everybody. Hands up and show me some spirit!" Present Mic cheered. However, none of the students were too energetic like him. All of them had bored expressions on their faces except for two students.

     First was Midoriya who had a small smile on his face while looking at the pro-hero, and the other one was Y/N who also had a smile on her face while playing with Henshin's tail like the usual.

     Yawn...

     Boring...

     Dull.

     Ordinary...

     Moving on towards lunch time, the students would eat top-notch food for dirt cheap in the cafeteria.

     And another timeskip at at noon, it was finally the time that they all have been waiting for is,

HERO CLASS TRAINING.

     The 1-A students was just chatting with each other until, the classroom's door busted open all of a sudden, startling the students.

     "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might exclaims as he came in the room. And soon, murmurs in the classroom started.

     "It's All Might! Incredible. He's really gonna teach us!"

     "That's his silver age costume!"

     "He's drawn so differently than the rest of us. It gives me goosebumps!"

     All of them, except Bakugo, had smiles on their faces as the number one hero stood in front of them. Even Y/N and Henshin smiled at the hero. Though, the boy only had a faint smile.