026. INTERNSHIPS, HENSHIN'S PERSPECTIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:INTERNSHIPS, HENSHIN'S PERSPECTIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
INTERNSHIPS, HENSHIN'S PERSPECTIVE.

     IF YOU WERE TO ask him about his experience for the second day and for so far, Henshin would be contemplating on what his would answer be

     IF YOU WERE TO ask him about his experience for the second day and for so far, Henshin would be contemplating on what his would answer be. He'd be having an existential crisis on whether his answer should be that he's perfectly enjoying it because he's enhancing his abilities and skills or hating it because he'd have to see Endeavor's hideous and punchable face.

     Unlike his classmates and Y/N, it was doing well, if he were to be honest. But at the same time it wasn't, due to the fact that he felt like the man was pressuring him just like what he's doing to his own son whenever they would start training.

     On the second day of the internships, the day started with Henshin waking up a minute late than the usual due to the fact that he had to sleep late because him and Y/N failed to notice the time that it was getting late.

     Henshin spent the night after his training with Todoroki talking to Y/N and what happened during her own training and how she almost beat Shinohara, her hour break with Kaneki and how nice he was. She also told him about how Shinohara praised her abilities and how cool his quirk is.

     Y/N also went off about how excited she is to train with Kaneki and to see how her quirk works, given the fact that when he told her a few facts about his quirk and a bit of what he can do with it, but not showing her what it looks like.

     For Y/N, it was like an author leaving her stories in a cliffhanger for their readers for the suspense - she hated it but she knows that she has to wait and be ready when she finally trains with Kaneki.

     However, while she was getting all giddy about the white haired male, Henshin couldn't help but feel his chest getting heavy and it's like he felt a sudden painful clench on his heart, while his lips curled downwards into a frown.

     Jealousy, jealousy.

     But despite of the negative emotion creeping inside of him, he shrugged them off with a heavy sigh.