024. WATCH YOUR WORDS, ENDEAVOR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:WATCH YOUR WORDS, ENDEAVOR

WATCH YOUR WORDS, ENDEAVOR.

     AIZAWA WALKED IN THE station with class 1-A trailing behind him, on their grasps are their costumes that they'll be wearing during their internship

     AIZAWA WALKED IN THE station with class 1-A trailing behind him, on their grasps are their costumes that they'll be wearing during their internship."You've got all your costumes, right?" The tired man reminds them as he added, "obviously, wearing them in public is prohibited, and don't lose them either."

     "Got it!" Mina informally responds. "Don't stretch that 'got it', Ashido. And be sure to mind your manners! Okay, let's go!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "We'll text each other, right?" Henshin asks as he trailed behind Y/N like a lost puppy, accompanying the girl to her designated train ride.

     Turning around, Y/N flashed him a big smile, the stitches near her lips stretching. She raised her hand and gave the ravenette boy a pat on his head, letting out a small chuckle due to his cuteness.

     "Of course, we will! I'll tell you stories about my internship, so you should too! I'd like to hear stories from you, okay? Don't miss me too much, Shin!" Henshin sighed, "that's impossible, but fine. Have fun on your internship, and we'll see each other again once this is over, okay? Please be careful."

     The [hair color]-ette girl nodded. "Yeah. But are you sure about interning for that walking garbage? I mean, you and Todoroki are not close, too. Also, I don't see any good reasons for you to intern for him, he tried sending us to jail, remember?" She frowned.

     Henshin gave her a small smile and ruffled her H/C locks, "yes, and it doesn't matter if Todoroki and I are not close. Besides, I really didn't have any choice but to choose him for my internship because he's the only pro-hero who gave me enough interest even though I actually hate him, too."

     Y/N sighed, "fine, but be careful around him, alright? I swear to god the next time I see him, I'll serve his head in a platter with stitches on his mouth and eyes, that'll be a pretty sight." She said, the worried frown on her lips morphing into a sadistic smile.