Through Hange's Eyes:

A/N: This is just a brief retelling of certain chapters through Hange's perspective! It was actually a request so I decided to incorporate it into the story. Though I must warn that this chapter is really long and some things are repeated, so you can skip this if you like, but if you want to read something new scroll all the way down to where it says "Special Hange Chapter". Also, there might be a few mistakes since I didn't have time to edit. I hope you enjoy <3

CHAPTER 1: Recruiting (Y/N)

Hange ran through the hallway, her ponytail bouncing behind her. Erwin had finally agreed to let her capture a titan! Oh, what fun that would be! She'd get to experiment all kinds of things, from physiological to psychological.... Hange shook her head, she was getting ahead of herself. Right now, she needed to find Moblit and tell him the good news. Hange exited the building, her excitement building up in her. She saw Moblit a few miles away, training with a girl. Hange squinted and noticed that it was (Y/N). Hange began to run at full speed towards the two, unable to control her excitement any longer.

"Mobliiitt!" She yelled.

Hange noticed (Y/N) look at her and their eyes held contact for a few seconds before Moblit smashed them to the ground. Hange winced. That looked painful. She came to a stop in front of (Y/N) and extended her hand. (Y/N) took it, giving her a small smile. Hange couldn't help but think that (Y/N) looked adorable, even with the dirt and sweat smeared on her red face. She turned her attention back to Moblit to tell him the good news.

"Sounds like fun. Have fun you two," (Y/N) said, after hearing Hange's news.

Hange blinked and remembered the other thing she had wanted to mention. She had wanted to ask (Y/N) to join her as her assistant.

"Would you like to work with me?" Hange asked, after explaining the situation to (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked hesitant and Hange's smile faltered. Levi had told her before that she came off as strong and hot headed and most people thought she was weird. Would (Y/N) think that too? She hoped not. A small part of her really hoped that (Y/N) would agree to work with her.

Moblit nudged her too, encouraging her to join. He had been the one who recommended her work to Hange after all. After a few seconds (Y/N) agreed and Hange's grin returned full force. Without thinking, she pulled (Y/N) into a hug and squeezed tight. She was looking forward to working with (Y/N). Hange didn't know why, but some part of her really wanted to get to know (Y/N) better.

Chapter 3 + 4: Hange notices the Staring

Hange excitedly led (Y/N) to her new room. She had argued with Erwin for hours but had managed to pull some strings. She really hoped that (Y/N) would like it. She pushed open the door and ushered the girl in, beaming. Hange walked around the room and began to offer (Y/N) a position in observing Eren for the next experiments. Hange looked back at (Y/N) and slightly narrowed her eyes.

(Y/N) was staring at her. Not looking, but full-blown staring. Her cheeks had a light blush on them, and their mouth was slightly open. Hange suppressed a smile and continued on with her offer. (Y/N) agreed to observe Eren but it seemed that she was still distracted because her eyes were still trained on Hange's.

Hange grinned. She had a feeling what was going on. She excused herself and exited the room, her grin spreading wider. Did (Y/N)...like her? Staring and blushing could only mean one thing, right? And (Y/N) did seem flustered whenever Hange was around. Hange giggled, unsure of what to think. She thought it was cute that (Y/N) could think of her like that. (Y/N) was pretty to look at too. Hange remembered her soft smile, the way her (h/c) hair fell gently around her, the glint of her pretty (e/c) eyes.