Disclaimer || Aesthetics

An innocent runaway in search for her long lost brother and a ruthless assassin on the hunt for said brother

What could go wrong when these two cross paths?

𝔚𝔚𝔚

This all started out as a fake scenario before bed.
A really explicit one.

My story is in first person. The prologue however is in third person and also some little scenes here and there but the main story is in first person (both characters POV's).

DISCLAIMERS

My story contains violence. Also contains triggering and disturbing content(not just sexual) with warnings beforehand ofc. But it will be exploring many dark themes.

My main lead is not a good man.

It's a dark romance and he is an anti hero/villain type. HE LITERALLY DOESN'T HAVE A
SENSE OF MORALS NOR IS HE SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC. In fact now that I'm thinking about it, he's definitely a sociopath.

So before you complain about his moral conduct or how 'mean' and horrible he is just know that... yeah, that's kind of the point.

Yet, he is a complex character with flaws and I tried to make him multidimensional.

Once again it's a dark romance and the story does explore my mc's backstory which has to do with cult's. The story is in no way related to any real world examples. Nor does it tie to a specific religion IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

It was purely inspired by documentaries and shows about cult's that's I've watched over the years. I found them interesting and decided to take my knowledge and create one in the story. Every little aspect is a figment of my imagination.

My story contains mature explicit content. There will be detailed sexual scenes? Idk there's gonna be smut. And I do think I will explore different kinks so if that's not your cup of tea, then it's not for you.

Seeing as they do establish a consensual relationship, all acts between them are consensual.

My main characters each have distinct personalities and character traits that fit them

MEANING they have traits you may like and traits you might hate. But I'm not here to make likable characters that by the end of the book turn out to be perfect.

That's boring.

So please keep in mind that they both are going to do shitty things. And if you still want to complain in the comments... well, I can't stop you lol.

Do not steal my work.

It's one thing to draw inspiration from my writing/work. But flat out stealing my ideas and plot lines is a form of plagiarism and I will not tolerate it. THAT INCLUDES STEALING ANYTHING I WRITE WORD FOR WORD.

I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch rn, but I'll report you. I'm tired of being nice about it and going out of my way to kindly ask for it to be taken down. I'm just gonna report u.

I have worked really hard on this story and planning out the plots in general so please just don't plagiarize, or use my work without my consent.

It's disheartening and makes me not want to write anymore.

Also any forms of work blatantly copying/stealing my ideas out there are done without my consent. I haven't consented to anything.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Aesthetics

𓆩❤︎𓆪

𓆩❤︎𓆪

𓆩❤︎𓆪

COPYWRITE © 2021 BAZOOKAH - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted without written permission of the author.

xxx.
Started: October 7 2021

With all that being said. Enjoy.