23 || Taste Of Sin

Ik Cindy is used as the visual for almost every mc on Wattpad but like... can u blame them? Look at her. She's fine as fuck.
(Also this is just who I picture as Josie. But feel free to picture urself or literally anyone else)

ALSO THANK U FOR 200k READS ILY ALL❤️

Song: Chase Atlantic - Swim (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Nico

"Please! I have a wife and children at home." The man cries.

I grab a cigarette and slip the white box back into my pocket, nodding at Sammy to keep going.

"Your wife still with you after catching you with that stripper?" Sammy asks, sharpening the knife in his hand.

"Uh, yeah." I light my cigarette and lean back in my chair, eyeing the sweat tricking down the burn mark on the side of Willis' neck. "She's just started to let me sleep in our bed again, come on guys." He pleads, eyeing Sammy as he preps his knife.

I lean forward, his words catching my attention. "She refused to sleep with you in the same bed?" I ask and when his eyes snap to me, he nods wearily.

Huh.

So this was a universal thing women did?

"What'd you do?" I ask as Willis' terrified eyes fill with confusion.  "You know, to get her to sleep in the same bed with you again."

Sammy sends me a look, probably wondering why I'm asking the man he's about to torture useless questions, but I was curious. And my curiosity had everything to do with the fact that I've been sleeping alone for the past three nights - not by choice.

Perhaps it was the proximity or the way her body felt against mine, but by the third night alone, I'd realized how shitty it was.

And as repulsive as the idea of it was, I liked having someone to hold onto. But Bambi was holding out on me. Refusing to even speak to me let alone sleep with me. And to be honest, I had no fucking idea why.

I'd thrown a knife at her, threatened someone she loved, trapped her in the penthouse with me, but me being mean was where she drew the line?

She was confusing as fuck.

"Uh." Willis splutters, staring between me and the knife in Sammy's hand. "How about you put the knife away and we can have a civilized conversation about it..."

Useless piece of shit.

I sigh, blowing out the smoke in my mouth and nodding at Sammy to get ready as I switch gears, moving back into what I'd brought him here for. "I pay you enough, yeah?"

"Y-yeah." He splutters.

I stare at the cigarette between my fingers. "So why is it that I'm not getting my premium grade coke anymore?" I hum, tilting my head. "And why is my supplier unreachable?"

My middle man swallows thickly, his throat bobbing, "Well you see... there's been some issues back at the compound."

"Ah." I nod in understanding, flicking my cigarette onto the ground and squashing it with my shoe. "The compound that I fund?" I clarify, raising my hand and motioning towards Sammy who moves forward and brings the knife down against the table.