45 || He Knows

Song: Miguel - Use Me (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Josie

I feel like I just died.

But In the best way possible.

If someone had told the old me that I'd end up back in The Colony - with Nico of all people, as I begged him to do unimaginable things to me, I'd have had a heart attack.

Yet here I was with the man in question. His large body atop mine, his weight slightly crushing me, his head buried into my neck, and I can do nothing but lay here, my hands still binded up to the bed posts.

Oh and did I mention the man had yet to pull his overbearing length out of me?

Now that the orgasm had subsided, it felt like he was tearing me apart and the throb between my legs as I stretched around him was a constant reminder of that.

"Nico?" I exhale a shaky breath, not sure if the man is even alive after the way he'd just - for lack of better words - fucked me.

He gives a low barely there grunt of acknowledgement and I'm finally able to find the will to speak.

"Are you going to...." I shift slightly, holding my breath as I move around him, the soreness so prominent just like his size. I'd be surprised if I was able to walk right after this. "Pull out?"

"Nah." His response is low, hoarse and the way his chest vibrates against mine has my stomach fluttering. "Why would I?" His lips skim my neck and his heavy breaths fall against my scar there. For a moment, I swear he's placing feather light kisses along it.

He could be so sweet sometimes.

"Your tight little pussy is warm and fits perfectly around my dick." He finishes, and I snap my eyes open at his crude choice of wording.

And to make matters worse, he lifts his head and glances up at me. His grey eyes hooded over and set on me, his cheeks flushed, lips wet and hair damp from sweat.

How such a handsome man could say the dirtiest things was beyond me and threw me off completely.

"I-" I exhale, completely flabbergasted and quite literally lost for words. "I..."

He offers a hoarse chuckle, it's deep and rich floating through my entire body and making my skin heat all that much when I realize just how... close and connected we are. Quite literally.

"You'd just been begging me to fuck you raw." He rasps, bringing his head down to graze his lips across my cheeks. "Don't go all shy on me now, Bambi,"

The heat of his words have my cheeks burning until they're a deep shade of red, yet he merely drags his lips across the skin while his thumb swipe the undersides of my breast.

"Can you at least untie my hands?" I squeak, trying not to cringe at the way desperation and frustration made me so deviant and demanding.

In all honestly, my actions yesterday were heavily influenced by the advice I'd once been given. I figured it wouldn't hurt to test out Giana's theories.

"Most men are simple minded."

"Start by finding his weakness, in this case - you, and use it to get what you want."