20 || Snitch

Song: Chase Atlantic - Phases (slowed + reverb)

Since it was so highly requested, I decided to include a bit of Nico's pov.

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Nico

I wasn't impulsive, I didn't have a short temper and I most certainly didn't do anger.

I didn't have time for such extreme emotions and quite frankly, no one was important enough to make me truly angry.

That's not to say that I didn't get pissed, annoyed or even almost angry at times, though.

You see, I liked my shit in order.

Clean, organized and in line. I was an avid planner, always calculating my next move and all the ones leading up to it.

So when my supply chain of premium grade coke wasn't so fucking premium, I knew I was being ripped off.

And when I was informed that my numbers weren't adding up, I knew I had a rat problem.

An incompetent supplier that couldn't be reached and a snitch that I had to waste my time on.

Yeah, that called for a pretty fucking shitty day.

Worst part was, my snitch downed a bottle worth of horse tranquilizers and died before I could actually have any fun.

He killed himself out of fear and I was left to deal with the cleanup.

Another plan of mine ruined.

But, inconveniences like this were avoidable-for me at least. I didn't fucking build an empire just to deal with shit like this.

Why should I waste my time, when I had people on my payroll that could do all the dirty work for me?

That could have been the case had I been able to reach my handyman.

But instead, I had to drag Sammy's prissy ass with me only to find out the dumbass grew queasy with extreme blood and gore.

It was a disaster and I'll admit while I was usually an easygoing guy, I found myself growing frustrated.

But, I let it go. Not because I had to, but because my handyman - Spencer was that fucking good at his job.

Maybe he was dealing with another problem of mine-one I didn't even know about, because that's how throughout he was with his work.

If I had one of those shitty little cork boards and an actual office, I'd slap his picture up for employee of the month every fucking month. So, if he couldn't be reached, it had to have been for a good reason.

So you could only imagine my surprise when I returned home to find said handyman sitting in my kitchen, eating my fucking food, and making my little deer blush.

Yet I still didn't let myself get angry.

He was getting somewhere with Bambi. She liked him - a little too much, but it was enough to trust him.