30 || Fool Me Twice

Song: The Neighbourhood - #icanteven (slowed + reverb)

Some of y'all are gonna hate me for this chapter, but just know it's been the plan since the beginning

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Nico

"Did I say you could touch?"

I angle my head away, having to physically snap my mouth shut from the stench of her breath. "Take your hands off me."

There was arguably one thing that was worse than being touched, and that was being touched by a bitch who hadn't ever fucking heard of mouthwash.

She squats down in front of me, the ten dollar bill stuffed into her bra brushing my knee in the same spot her hands are still fucking placed.

I didn't even count my own cash flow because I hated the idea of all the germs, yet here she was, brushing that nasty shit against my leg.

I stare down at her hand on my knee and twirl my lit cigarette around my finger. "Unless you want me to burn it off."

She smiles up at me, breathing out a laugh."It's just a lap dance."

"One I didn't ask for."

She chuckles and slides her hands up my thigh, "Handsome with an attitude, I like it."

I run my tongue along my teeth and take one last drag of my cigarette before bringing the lit butt to the back of her hand.  I watch her, marveling in the way her eyes widen in horror and she screams, yet even then, I don't lift the butt from the back of her hand. "If I wanted someone's germ covered ass in my face, I'd rub my cheek in a horse's shit."

I remove the cigarette, toss it to the side and lean back in my chair as the girl falls to the ground by my feet, cradling her hand.

I warned her.

"Fuck, your dick is in a twist, huh?" Comes a cool voice.

I side eye the unstable Russian next to me while she leans forward and prepares a line of premium grade coke she'd swiped from one of my dealers.

I fucking hated Zlata.

Annoying, manipulative and a shit disturber. But her death would only attract more Russians and those bastards were a type of crazy I wasn't in the mood for.

I eye my discarded cigarette on the floor by my feet, it was the only thing keeping me from indulging with Zlata, but now, looking at the woman slowly losing sense of realty, I was glad I wasn't trying to forget the emptiness of life by prolonging the inevitable.

Zlata was fucked up, and she was only a fraction of me.

Was this what Bambi saw when she looked at me? A pathetic mess?

"I blame it on the lack of medicine." She speaks, snorting the line right off the dirty table.

So fucking unsanitary. 

Jesus, I can't believe I used to do that shit.

"Don't you miss the fun time?" She says, smiling towards me.