Chapter 21 - Your Beloved Exorcist

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

Lindo chains the door of the house, he sighs as he walks to the front of the gate. Lindo pulls out his holy water, a memory came to mind.

* Flash Back

You asked, " If you want to protect Ritsuka, you shouldn't treat her like a prisoner." Lindo yelled, " You don't understand, I'm doing my best!" You gasped and backed away from him, Lindo sighed. He runs his fingers through his hair " I'm sorry Y/N." Lindo begs " Please just.... go back to Ritsuka." You turn away from him and started walking away. You felt someone grabbing your wrist. You turn around to see Lindo, you felt your heart skipping. Lindo said " One more thing..." He looks at your amulet " Keep that clean. It'll help a lot." You nodded, Lindo lets your arm go and you walked away.

* End of Flashback

Lindo shook his head; he pulls out a dove feather from his pocket. Lindo held it close to his chest ' Y/N.....'

* Start Music

Lindo sang: " I hear a voice: this is your destiny!"

He looks up to you and reaches his hand to you: "This love is all for you."

Lindo imagines seeing a vision of you, Ritsuka, and him as kids: "I've come this far telling myself she's my sweet sister, just one year younger."

As time pass, you and Ritsuka grew up: "Yet I can't contain these feelings."

You and Ritsuka leave as Lindo watches: "And so I've decided: I shall be an exorcist to protect you."

A cross pendant flies over to him and Lindo grips it: "Putting my all into atoning for the mark of sin that flows through my body."

Lindo sang: "Can you hear the voice of love?"

He imagines looking through a window to see you and Ritsuka: "Though I may not be forgiven."

Lindo frowns as you and Ritsuka disappear: "This feeling of true love tears me apart."

He looks up to see a group of doves flying in the sky: "I am your exorcist, yours alone."

A dove drops a feather into Lindo's hand: "I sweat unto eternity, with no regard for my life."

* End of Song

Lindo sighs, he places the feather back in his pocket and walks away. Meanwhile, Y/N and Ritsuka were watching from the window. Y/N sighed, Ritsuka asks " What's wrong?" Y/N said " Oh, It's Lindo. I just wish I could understand him." She sits on her bed " Is he really our family or exorcist?" Ritsuka sits next to her " Lindo is our family. Exorcist or not, I still love him." She places a hand on Y/N's shoulder " I know you two have your differences. But I'm sure you'll get along." Y/N hesitate before saying " I'm not sure about that." Ritsuka got up " Well I disagree." Y/N asked, " Where are you going?" Ritsuka said, " You said you wanted to know about yourself. So, why don't we look for the Student Council?" Y/N nodded " Yeah, that sounds like a great idea."