Chapter 14 - A Promise to Keep

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

The next day, You and Ritsuka were back home. You were sleeping in your room. You heard the curtains moving, a light shine in your room. You covered your face with a pillow " Two more hours...." You heard a voice said " Two more hours? But I just made breakfast." You look up to see Lindo, he had an apron on. You giggled " What are you wearing?" Lindo gasped and blushed. He said " Hey! You used to have MLP pajamas when you were little." You blushed hard " Shut up! I was only five." Lindo walks away " Alright! Come on. Breakfast is ready." He was about to leave the room when you threw a pillow at his head. Lindo turns around and saw you laughing. He chuckles " You never change." 

* Time Skip

You walked out of your room; you were wearing your school uniform. You saw Ritsuka sitting at the table, she was eating some toast and butter. Ritsuka turns around to see you " Good Morning Y/N!" You replied " Morning Ritsuka!." You sat next to Ritsuka, the table was filled with food. You grabbed a piece of toast and butter. You took a bite of it and smiled. You noticed Lindo was preparing some drinks. He placed two cups of royal milk tea. You grabbed the cup and drank from it. You smiled " Yum!" Ritsuka sipped the milk " Delicious, Thank you, Lindo." Lindo said, " No problem." He added, " Change out of your uniforms when you're finished." Ritsuka asked, " How come?" Lindo said, " I think it's best to stay out of school for a while." You asked, " Is it because of Rem yesterday?" Lindo replied, " It's for the best." You grunted ' Rude, what's up with him today?' You felt a splash of water on your face, you saw Lindo spreading the room with holy water. You ask, " What are you doing?" Lindo said, " I'm blessing this house." Ritsuka said " Are you crazy? Why would we need it?" Lindo walks out of the room " You are not allowed to leave this house." 

You followed Lindo outside; you saw Lindo blessing the front entrance. You thought ' Is he crazy or what?' You walked up to Lindo and asked, " What's up with you?" Lindo turns around and gasped. He asks, " What are you doing?" You said " What am I doing? What are you doing?" Lindo said " Protecting Ritsuka!." You asked, " If you want to protect Ritsuka, you shouldn't treat her like a prisoner." Lindo yelled, " You don't understand, I'm doing my best!" You gasped and backed away from him, Lindo sighed. He runs his fingers through his hair " I'm sorry Y/N." Lindo begs " Please just.... go back to Ritsuka." You turn away from him and started walking away. You felt someone grabbing your wrist. You turn around to see Lindo, you felt your heart skipping. Lindo said " One more thing..." He looks at your amulet " Keep that clean. It'll help a lot." You nodded, Lindo lets your arm go and you walked away. Lindo looks up at the sky. He felt the wind blowing through his hair. Lindo thought ' Why can't she understand?' He sighs, Lindo saw a white dove flying over his head. One of its feather's lands in a field of flowers. Lindo picks up the white feather and looks at it. He said, " A blessing from the heavens?" Lindo looks closely at the feather ' I guess Y/N's got this under control.' He thought ' I'll just pray that nothing happens to her.'