Chapter 7 - Depravity and the Forbidden Quadrille

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

The men dropped you and Ritsuka, they jumped at Rem. Rem kicks them away. You went up to Ritsuka and said, " What is going on?" Rem starts fighting with the men, you watched as Rem beats up the men. He ended it by turning them into dust.  Rem walks up to you and Ritsuka, He asked " Are you okay?" You nodded " Yes! Thank you." Rem was just staring at your amulet, you asked " Is something wrong?" Rem looked away " Nothing. It's not you." You turned your head to Ritsuka then, back to Rem.

* Time Skip

You and Ritsuka were riding in the limo with Rem, Ritsuka said " I don't know what's going on." She adds " First, those men broke in and now, our mom is gone." Rem asked " But, why? What could they want from you two?" You said " they said something about a Grimorie. That's a book of magic." You placed your hand on the window " I don't know why they would ask that." Rem said, " Is there anything you know?" You nodded " Yep, our grandpa used to study about Vampires and Demons." Ritsuka said " He used to tell us about his discoveries." The Limbo parked in front of a mansion. You and Ristuka followed Rem inside. You heard a voice said " Welcome back Master Rem." You looked around and saw lots of servants. You thought ' Wow! This guy is rich.' Rem walks off " This way." You and Ritsuka followed him to the dining room. There were sweets and tea on the table. Rem sits on a chair " Have a seat." You and Ritsuka sat on the couch. Rem said " These events may be the cause of something evil." Ritsuka asked " Something evil?" He picked up his cup of tea " It would have seemed that Shikou Academy might have devil worshipers." 

Rem drinks his tea, you said " Devil worshipers?" Rem turns his head to you " Indeed, the note from earlier indicates that you two are part of it."  You said " That's crazy! We're not part of that madness." Ritsuka placed a hand on your shoulder " Y/N." You sighed " I'm sorry. I'm just worried about mom." Rem gets up and placed his tea on the table " I'll call the police. They'll respect the Kaginuki name." You and Ritsuka got up and bowed, you said " Thank you so much." Rem said " Don't thank me. It's my job to keep the students of Shikou academy safe." He walks away " You two should head to bed, The guest room is upstairs to the left." You and Ritsuka stared at each other, Ritsuka said " I better head to bed." She walks away and said, " See you in the guest room." You sat on the couch and sighed. You heard a dog barking. You look down to see a small Pomeranian dog. You bend down to the dog and smiled " Hello! Where did you come from?" You petted the dog and it smiled. You picked up the dog " You're so cute!" The dog barked happily, you looked at the window and sighed. You didn't notice that your amulet was glowing. The dog stared at it; the amulet was glowing bright.