Chapter 10 - Back at the Third library

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

Ristuka asked " Was it from Rem? Did he get any news about our mom?" You noticed a mark on his neck, you thought ' Where did he got that from?' Azuna walks next to you " You want me to come with?" The boy shook his head " No, the president didn't invite you." The boy walks away, Ritsuka follows him. You said to Azuna " Don't worry, I got her." You followed Ritsuka " Wait up!" 

* Time Skip

You and Ritsuka were following the boy upstairs, the boy stopped at the top. You walked towards the door and opened it. You and Ritsuka walked inside. You saw a purple haired boy sitting at the table. You turn your head to see the blond-haired boy laying in the couch. You look up to see the orange haired boy on the rails. You felt a strong force around them. You heard something walking towards you. You look down to see a Pomeranian dog. You bend down " Aw! You came to school?" You petted the dog, Ritsuka noticed the dog " Oh my! It's so cute." You noticed a flower in front of your face. You look up to see the orange-haired boy, he smiled " It's a pleasure to see you again, my sweet butterfly." The orange-haired boy lifts you up. The Pomeranian was barking at him. You asked, " And you are?" 

The orange-haired boy replied, " My name is Urie Sogami." Urie moves his face towards yours " You know, you can always trust me." He said, " It would be an honor to help a beautiful lady like you." You were blushing, Ritsuka asked " Y/N? Is something wrong?" You quickly covered your face " No, just a little sunburn." The purple-haired boy walks next to Urie " Enough Urie. Leave her alone." He said, " Hi there, I'm Shiki Natsumezaka." Shiki holds his arm " Rem told us about your troubles. Your poor things." He added, " You can always trust me." You felt a small blush on your face. Suddenly, Shiki said " You poor defenseless creatures." He added, " When I think about your fears it makes me wonder what kind of pain you went through, the thought of it makes me shudder." Ritsuka hides behind you " Umm..." The blond-haired boy pushes him away as he walked towards you " Dude, could you stop being a creep for once?" You thought ' Why are they only talking to me?' The blond-haired boy grabs your arm and lifts your chin up. He said, " Hey, you can always trust me." The blond-haired boy said, " Just come to Mage Nanashiro babe." You felt your face turning pink, Ritsuka pulls you away " Hey! Put her down." Mage said " All come on, you can trust me. You're totally safe with me." You said, " Thanks but we're fine." 

Shiki chuckled " Somebody call the wambulance! Mage just got burned." Mage turns to him " Why don't you shut your pie hole?" Urie moves his flower towards your face " Here my sweet butterfly, smell this flower." Mage slaps his hand away " She doesn't want your stupid rose." Urie yelled," Says the guy who smells like a jock strap." Mage pressed his face against him " At least I smell like a man, pansy picker." They both grunted at each other, Shiki moves next to you " Wow! They're pretty ridiculous, aren't they?" He moves his face towards yours " But I on the other hand..." Shiki gasped, he looks down to see the Pomeranian biting his leg. You and Ritsuka backed away from him. Shiki picks up the dog " Dumb rat that hurt." The dog was barking at him, Shiki asks " Do you want me to turn you into a pair of fuzzy slippers?" You and Ritsuka were confused, you turn to her " Stay behind me, okay?" You and Ritsuka heard a voice " What's going on here?"