Chapter 26 - The Guardian of Light

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Your Favorite Color

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

Your amulet was glowing brightly, your eyes were glowing F/C as your wings sprouted from your back. The Demons gasped in shock as they stared at your appearance. One of the demons asked " W-Who are you?" Your voice echoed throughout the room " I am Evangeline, One of God's most powerful Angels." The demons growled as you continued " Our duty is to protect the Grimoire from filthy lowlife demons who plan to use it for their own gains." You chuckled " Anyway, I think it's time I teach you demons your place." The demons hissed as they ran towards you. You shouted as your amulet glowed " Sword of Light, come forth and heed to my commands" A Golden Sword appears in your hands, you raised your sword and slashed the first demon. You turned around to see a demon raising a pipe over his head. You quickly dodged his attacks and kicked him in the stomach. The demon falls over, you walked towards him" Is that the best you can do? " You raised your sword over your head and knocked the demon unconscious. 

* Meanwhile (3rd P.O.V)

Lindo was running down the halls, " Ritsuka! Y/N!" he shouted. Lindo sees the door to the School's Basement. He opens the door to see a group of demons fighting with a strange figure. Lindo didn't really get to see the details of the person because they were rapidly moving around. He turned around to see Ritsuka against the wall, tied up. "Ritsuka!" Lindo quickly runs up to her. " Ritsuka, wake up!" he shook her. Ritsuka's eyes slowly opened, " Hmm?" her eyes widen at the sight of Lindo. " Don't worry, I'll get you out of here" Lindo spoke as he tried to free Ritsuka. Suddenly, " Take that!" he heard a voice shouted. Lindo and Ritsuka saw Y/N battling with a group of demons. " Stay back, you beasts!" Y/N grunted as she tried to keep the demons away. " Leave her alone! She's my sister" Ritsuka cried. She continued to watch; the demons came closer to Y/N as she tried to defend herself. " I said, leave her alone!" Ritsuka shouted. Ritsuka's pedant breaks off the chains. 

Y/N saw her amulet glowing brightly, the demons froze in confusion. Y/N turned her head to see Lindo and Ritsuka. She took this opportunity to fly over the demons and land near Lindo. "Lindo, I need you to use your exorcism to withhold these demons" Y/N spoke. Lindo pulls out his bible from his coat, "By the sacred name, you will obey my commands. Those hidden in darkness, shall be revealed" he drew a symbol in the air. One by one, the demons had pentagrams underneath them. " Sword of Light, banish these demons" Y/N pointed her sword at the demons. The sword summoned a ball of light. As moments past, the light grew bigger and bigger. The demons were panicking, " Learn your place!" Y/N shouted at the top of her lungs. Lindo quickly ran up to Ritsuka and shield her with his body. The light expanded throughout the room, causing the demons to scream in agony. After a while, the demons were laying on the ground unconscious. They had transformed into ordinary high school boys. " Are you alright?" Lindo asked Ritsuka. Ritsuka nodded, she turns her head to see Y/N. Y/N was investigating one of the humans and noticed a familiar mark on their neck.

* Meanwhile, outside

Loewen was sitting in a tree, " It was going well until that exorcist came" he scoffed. " You may have won the battle. But I can assure you; we will meet again....my little angel" Loewen stood up from the tree before disappearing.