Chapter 3 - The Student Councils

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You and Ritsuka were running towards the school, you stopped running You turn to Ritsuka " Yes! I'm winner." Ritsuka stands in front of you and breaths heavily. She said " Don't ever do that again Y/N. I nearly tripped on the steps." You chuckled; you heard a voice sang " Oh! ~." You looked around ' huh?' Ritsuka asked " Is something wrong?" A voice said " Y/N-Chan! Ritsuka!." You both turn around to see Azuna. She walks up to you two " How are you?" You replied " Nothing much. How are you doing?" Everyone started walking, Azuna said " I'm fine! Did you girls finish that English paper?" Ritsuka smiled " Yep! We're glad for having a writer for a mom." Azuna said " That's so unfair!" A voice yelled " There you are!" Everyone turns their heads to see a girl with glasses. The girl asked you and Ritsuka " What did you two do?" 

* Time Skip

You and Ritsuka were staring a note posted on the board. ' Ritsuka Tachibana and Y/N Tachibana, second year class D. Report to the third library immediately. Student council President, Rem Kaginuki.' You gasped " They can't be serious!" Azuna said " Come on, you have to know what you've done." The girl said " Are you sure? The great Rem doesn't summon someone for nothing." Ritsuka said " But, we haven't done anything, honest." You and Ritsuka started to hear people whispering to each other. You growled at them, Ritsuka placed a hand on your shoulder " Calm down Y/N. It's only a meeting." You sighed " You're right! Let's just go see what he wants." You and Ritsuka held hands. You opened the door, you both walked inside, and you said to yourself " Third Library, here we come." 

Rem: "Give up, checkmates. It's time to confess." 

All: "Say yes!" 

Urie: "Come along lovely butterflies. I'll enchant you with a sigh."

All: "We love your sweet soul!" 

Mage: "You'll become mine. Leap and embrace you."

All: " Kiss you!" 

Shiki: "Poor little you. I'll break you gently. "

All: "Worship us."

You and Ritsuka were walking up the stairs.

Rem: "Everyone's hearts,"

Mage: " Will be stolen," 

Shiki: "To the ends of eternity," 

Urie: " They fall," 

Shiki/Mage: " Charmingly.

Rem/Urie: " Sweetly."  

All: " Labyrinth of depravity.

All: " We are Shikou Academy's student council of the third library."  

All: " We'll bless those who come,

All: " And bestow a seal.

All: " The forbidden flower of garden, Shikou Academy's student council.

All: " You can't run now,

All:  " From our captivating charms.