Chapter 22 - Kneel before the devils

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V 

You were trying to open the window; you pulled back the crowbar. Ritsuka said, " Be careful Y/N." You said as you pulled down the crowbar " Almost...." After a few minutes, the window had opened. You wiped your forehead " Finally, come on there's no time to waste." You and Ritsuka crawled out the window. You wiped the dust from your uniform, you looked back on the house. You thought ' Sorry, Lindo. But I have to find the truth.' 

* Time Skip

   You and Ritsuka were walking down the halls, you said " So, where are we heading?" Ritsuka replied " To the third library. I bet Rem might be able to help." Suddenly, a familiar orange-haired boy walks past you. You turn your head to see that incubus, Urie Sogami. You turned your head, Ritsuka asked " Y/N? Are you coming?" You watched Urie as he left " Umm..." You ran after him " I'll be right back!" Ritsuka shouted as you followed Urie " Y/N! Where are you going?" After hours of chasing, you finally caught up with Urie. You yelled " Urie!" Urie turns around, he gives a smile " Aw! Did you miss me already? ~."  You breathed heavily, you thought ' God, I need to exercise.' You cleared your throat " Look, I just want to talk." Urie asked as he twirled the rose in his hand, " What's there to talk about?" You grunted, " Don't pretend, I know you guys are demons after the grimoire." Urie's smile vanished, he chuckled " Is that it? What do you want? A prize?" You shook your head " No! I want about why you guys murdered my people." Urie asked " People? Are you sure you've mistaken me with someone else?" You asked, " What are you talking about?" Urie said " The demon's race had nothing to do with the Angels. That story is between Raphael and Seven leaders of Hell." 

   You asked, " Seven leaders of Hell?" Urie explains "There are the seven rulers of the hell, the highest authority in Hell." You might be familiar with the name 'The seven deadly sins." He added " Pride, envy, wrath, sloth, greed, gluttony, and lust. Each one has an avatar. " You thought ' Kingdom? Seven leaders of hell?' Urie walks towards you, he grabs your chin and lifts it up. Urie spoke softly " It's a dark path to take, you'll be caught in the web of betrayal and lies." He removes his hand from your chin " But you've fascinated me, my butterfly. You seem to have determination" Urie added, " Now that's a trait that many folks don't have. I'd be careful if I were you, it'll bring you nothing but harm." You replied " I don't care what happens. If I had to walk in broken glass, then I'll do whatever it takes to protect Ritsuka." Urie chuckles as he walks past you " Don't say I didn't warn you." He turns his head " But if you do want to talk again, Y/N. Do let me know..." 

You heard a voice said " Y/N!" You noticed Ritsuka running towards you. Ritsuka asked as she slowed down " What are you doing here?" You said, " Oh, I was talking to Urie." Ritsuka titled her head " Urie?" You turned " Yeah, he's...." You noticed Urie was gone, you saw no sight of him anywhere. You looked around " Where did he go?" Ritsuka sighed " Don't go running off. I can't follow you everywhere." She grabs you by the wrist and drags you away. Little did you know, Urie was stalking behind a tree.