Chapter 13 - I'll protect you

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You and Ritsuka were waiting for Rem, Ritsuka asks " Is he going to be, okay?" You placed a hand on her shoulder " He's fine, don't worry." You saw a figure walking out of the house, as it got closer it began to look like Rem. He walks up to you and Ritsuka and Ritsuka asked " Are you okay?" Rem said " I'm fine. No worries." You noticed he had no flames on him. You thought ' That's weird, how did he survive the fire?' Rem looks at you, he said " May we talk for a second?" Rem turns his head to Ritsuka " Ritsuka, head to the limousine please." Ritsuka nodded and walked away. Rem looks at your amulet and asked, " That necklace, who gave it to you?" You replied, " My grandpa, he gave it to me when I was little." Rem felt a strong source, he knew it was coming from you. Rem said, " Did you had a weird experience?" You nodded " When I was five, I used to have extreme headaches. I grew wings every time that happened." Rem thought ' I see, so she's born with powers.' Rem placed a hand on your shoulder " I could help you." You looked up at him, Rem said " It seems like your powers are untamed. If we don't do something, your sister will be harmed." He placed a hand over his chest " It's my responsibility to protect the students." You hugged him " Thank you Rem!" Rem had a tint of pink on his cheeks. He slowly hugs back; you felt your wings growing. You looked over your shoulders and gasped. Meanwhile, Ritsuka was watching from the window. She gasped ' How did she do that?' Rem said, " Stay calm, they'll go away." You took a deep breath and exhaled. Your wings slowly disappeared. You saw no sight of your wings. You asked, " How did you..." Rem walks past you and said, " Good work." You turn your head to him ' Weird, how did he know that was going to work?'

* Time Skip 

You, Rem, and Ritsuka was in the limousine. Ritsuka was looking at the window. She sees a red-haired boy standing in front of her house. Ritsuka smiles " Lindo!" The Limousine pulls over and Ritsuka quickly gets out. You followed her " Wait up!" You looked up and saw Lindo. You and Ritsuka ran up to him and hugged him. Lindo chuckles " How are you two doing?" You smiled " We're great! How's London?" Lindo pulls away from the hug " It's wonderful." He noticed a figure behind you two. Lindo saw Rem, Rem asks you " Who is he?" You replied, " This is Lindo, he's our older brother." Rem pulls out his hand and said, " Good evening, my name is Rem Kaginuki." Lindo looks at him with a mad face, Rem replies with the same look. You looked at them and thought ' Why are they looking at each other like that?'