Chapter 24 - My Little Dandelion

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were standing by the school's roof. The wind was blowing through your hair, you had tears dripping from your face. You watched as doves flew above your head. You wiped your tears " There's no bother in crying, it won't solve anything." You sighed " But, still...Rem seems like he knew something about the angel race. If he didn't, He wouldn't have known anything about my power.." You thought as you grabbed on to your amulet ' They know something about me and I've got to find out what.' You look at the sky ' The last time when I was normal. It was with Lindo....'

* Flashback*

Twelve years ago, You were walking through the fields with Lindo. You picked up a  dandelion from the ground. Before you could make a wish, you look up into the sky and gasped " Look, Lindo!." You quickly left Lindo's side, Lindo chases after you " Y/N!." You were laying on the ground. Lindo ran up to you and breathed heavily. You chuckled " What took you so long?." Lindo walked next to you " What are you doing, Y/N?." You pointed at the sky " Look out that cloud, Lindo!." Lindo looks up, there was a cloud assumed to be in the shape of a bird. Lindo lays beside you " That's amazing." You joked, " If I was a bird, I would travel around the world. I'd have so many adventures." Lindo laughs "That sounds fun, Y/N." You giggled " Yeah..." You held out your dandelion into the air " But, I'm glad that's just a dream." Lindo asked, " What do you mean?." You explain " Well, I wouldn't want to leave you or Ritsuka."  You turn to Lindo's face " If was in the sky, I wouldn't be lying beside you." Lindo felt his face heating up, you asked " What's wrong?." Lindo looks away " N-Nothing." You were confused at his reaction but, you shrug it off. You started at the dandelion. You tried to think of a wish but, couldn't. You turned your glaze to Lindo. You held the dandelion in front of his face. Lindo was confused " Huh?."  You said, " Make a wish, Lindo." Lindo had a tint of pink on his cheeks, he shook his head " No, thanks. You picked it so, that means you get to make a wish." You replied " I don't have anything to wish for. Come on, give it a try." Lindo smiles, he blows on the dandelion. You both watched as the seeds flew into the sky. You asked, " What did you wish for?." Lindo chuckled " I can't tell you or it won't come true." You puffed your cheeks " Boo, meanie." Lindo ruffles your hair and chuckles "  You're so cute when you're mad." He winks " I'll tell you after it comes true, okay?." You sighed in defeat " Okay..."

* End of Flashback

You sighed at the memory, you thought ' Whatever happened to us?.' You heard a voice said " Y/N?." You turned around to see Ristuka, Ristuka said " There you are." You asked " Ritsuka? how did you find me?." Ritsuka asked, " What are you doing here?." You lied " Oh, I just needed a breather." Ritsuka said " Oh that's okay. Speaking of which, Rem actually wanted to talk to us." You titled your head " Rem?" You thought that it was strange that Ritsuka manages to find you in under ten minutes. Ritsuka nodded, she grabbed your hand " Come on, let's go." You spoke, " Umm...okay?." Ritsuka quickly drags you away.