Chapter 4 - The Third Library

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

(Brought to you by the anime game Dance with devils ' A game about handsome devils') 

You and Ritsuka reached the top of the stairs, you knocked on the door and it opens. You saw four demons. Three of them were sitting at the table and one was sitting at his desk, you blushed at the cute boys. You quickly shook your head. You turn to Ritsuka and whispered, " Stay behind me." Ritsuka didn't hesitate, she quickly hid behind you. You took a few steps inside while Ritsuka followed behind. A voice said " Ritsuka and Y/N Tachibana?" You answered, " That's us." You saw a blond-haired boy standing up " Rem Kaginuki, president of the student council. Glad you two arrived." He walks up to you " We heard you two were violating school rules." Ritsuka said " That's impossible! We didn't do anything wrong." Rem pulls out a note and folds " This note says otherwise. You deny it?" 

You yelled " You bet we do! What does that note say?" Rem said, " I'll be the one asking questions." You said, " Could you at least let us defend ourselves?" The orange-haired boy said " Watch out! This one like to bite." The yellow-haired boy " This got interesting." The purple one smiled " Not to mention exciting." Rem smirked, " You two aren't like other girls." You gasped; you felt a strange feeling as he stared at you. You and Ritsuka stood like a statue, you couldn't move or say anything. Rem drops the note. He moves his face to your ear and whispered " To tell you the truth. I summoned you both for my selfish curiosity." Rem moves his face away and smirked, he reaches his hand towards you. Your eyes turned F/C and you quickly grabbed his wrist.

 Rem gasped; your amulet was glowing brightly. A huge force field appeared around you and Ritsuka. The student councils covered their eyes from the brightness and gasped. You were squeezing Rem's wrist tighter and tighter. Rem couldn't pull his hand away, your eyes turned back to normal, and you let go of Rem. Rem hissed as he pulled his wrist away. You and Ritsuka blinked, you both looked around. You said " I can't recall what I was saying. But we didn't do anything that note says." You bowed " Good day to you sir." You grabbed Ritsuka's hand and dragged her away " Come on Ritsuka."

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

" Wasn't that strange? The way she grabbed Rem like that?" Urie was up. " It's obvious that's she's not human," Shiki said. " The poor thing doesn't even know" he smirked as a shadow covered his face. " This might be harder than we think," Mage said. Rem rolls up his sleeve and sees red marks. His skin quickly heals, ' Strange...never seen this before' he thought.