Chapter 9 - Jitterbug of Doubts and Secrets

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

It was morning, You and Ritsuka were in the limousine. You were looking out the window. You look at your amulet ' Last night.... I grew wings.' You looked at Rem ' Was that real or not?'  Rem asked, " Is something wrong Y/N?" You said " No! Nothing at all." You blushed " I was just...thinking." Ritsuka said " Lindo told us he'll be coming. We should hang out with Azuna until then." Rem said " You two should stay with me. Those men could come back." You said, " Thanks but we'll be fine." The limousine stops moving, you look out the window to see school. The driver opened the door. You, Ritsuka, and Rem got out. There was a lot of people whispering, Ritsuka said " Umm..thanks for letting us stay for the night." She quickly turns away and leaves " See you later." You were about to follow when Rem said, " Hold it." You turn to him, Rem moves his face to your ear and whispered " Listen closely, you should keep your wings a secret. I trust you keep it to yourself." Rem moves his face away " You never know if anyone is out for you. Understood?" You nodded, you walked away " See you later." You were right besides Ritsuka, she asked " What were you doing?" You lied " Oh, nothing." You heard a voice " Ritsuka! Y/N." You and Ritsuka look up to see Azuna, she runs towards you into a hug " I was so worried." You said, " Don't worry, Ritsuka and I are safe." You and Ritsuka hugged Azuna back. 

* Time Skip

You were sitting in class; you were so bored. You sighed ' I can't just lie to Ritsuka. She's, my sister.' You looked at your desk ' But if I'm her sister, then why am I different from her?' You looked at your amulet ' Maybe Lindo can help. He might fix my problem.' You heard the bell rang; you saw everyone leaving class. You noticed Ritsuka was sitting at her seat. You got up and asked " Ritsuka? Are you okay." Ritsuka turns to you " Huh? Oh, I'm fine." You saw Azuna walking up to you " Hey Y/N! How about you and Ritsuka catch some food?" Ritsuka said " Sorry Azuna, I'm not hungry." Azuna asks " Are you sure? We could grab some sweets." She adds " Besides, we might be able to clear up your head." You heard a girl said " Ritsuka! Y/N." You and Ritsuka look up to see the same long-haired girl with glasses. She said, " You both are needed." The girl moves a side to reveal a boy. You and Ritsuka walked up to the boy, and he said, " Greetings ladies, you're both needed with the student councils."