The All Mighty Diet

"Excuse me

"Excuse me... can this newbie walk with you?"

The lazy, strained eyes of the man in black turned to face the vibrant ones of a woman. Upon comprehending the existence of another organism this early in the morning, the sleepy Aizawa stepped back from the school's gates, providing all of his attention to the familiar face.

It was the trash bin girl... except the Pro Hero can't say that. He had some common sense to stop his already disengaged mouth from dropping a bomb on (what he assumed from appearances) a sensitive, innocent woman.

"Oh, um... I'm (L/N) (Y/N), the new science teacher," (Y/N) initiated once no response came after her request.

"Aizawa Shouta," came the long-awaited reply as the unmotivated hero walked towards the school building.

"No, really, pleasure is all mine," the Doll mumbled following him excitedly, while Aizawa didn't bother to respond to what he assumed to be sarcasm. He was already used to the other's reactions regarding his non-talkative nature. 

When in fact, the woman behind him is thrilled by the very breath he makes.

(Y/N) didn't expect much from the walk, aside from being in the company of a man she found incredibly attractive and listening to his soothing voice which was all she wanted, really, but said man raised her expectations.

Not only did he point out the directions of important locations in the school during their walk, Aizawa also explained the day's activity. (Y/N) sighed in admiration, she couldn't believe that the first thing she said to him was something about the exit. Now that she got the time to spend gazing at him and hearing his voice, the job seemed like a trip to heaven.

Finally getting a feel of her surroundings instead of the halo emitting from Aizawa's mane, (Y/N) realised that he must be leading her to the monitoring room. Right where the entire staff will be gathered to spectate and grade the students' performance on their entrance exam. She didn't know if she had a say in the matter as her job didn't include any Hero classes but learning of the accepted students' quirks could help.

"Well, that just happened..."

"Right. The staff knows about this and, needless to say, it's confidential."

The two were closing in on their destination when the unexpected scene of a lanky, blond man transitioning into the number one hero of the nation took place.

"I like how he looked just now!" (Y/N) shamelessly confessed. "Less intimidating and more, mmm... interesting."

Aizawa gazed at her with a soft frown, "you're too honest."

"You can never be too honest," was (Y/N)'s quick reply as she walked hurriedly to the blond superhero, leaving a confused Aizawa behind. "Good morning," she greeted to a cheerful melody with a wide, bright smile.

The muscular man turned to her and laughed featuring his infamous heroic pose, "and a good morning to you, too, young lady★!"

"Oh, wow~! You look more handsome in person," (Y/N) complimented, starry-eyed like a fangirl. "And you're such an inspiration!"

Yagi chortled puffing his chest out with pride, forcing a chuckle out of (Y/N) with his contagious smile. 

Meanwhile, Aizawa had finally decided to join the two with a passive face. Due to their previous exchange, he was slightly interested in the new teacher; however, now that he'd witnessed her interaction with All Might, the man instantly labelled (Y/N) as a typical character... or a side character.

"I can't believe you could gain a couple of pounds in mere seconds. Is it revertible? What's your secret?"

The man almost chocked on his laugh with the blood that was spat out like a fountain out of his mouth. Yagi had instantly changed to his lanky figure by then and he muttered, "sh-shiiiiit!"

"Oh," (Y/N) took a tissue out of her bag and a wet nappy attempting to wipe the blood on the man's face.

"N-no! I'll handle it!" he protested politely with a blush and took it from the Doll. "About what you saw," Yagi began.

"Don't worry, as of today, I'm a staff member," the cheeky woman confessed gaining some pleasure from teasing the hero.

"... oh."

"We should get going," Aizawa spoke. "The practical exam is about to begin."

"Aizawa!" All Might called in surprise. Then repeated his name grimly at the realisation that the man was there all along and didn't clear up the situation, "Aizawa..."

"Like I said, we should get going," Eraser Head repeated trying to escape the judging cyan eyes of the resenting hero.