Extra: Single Mum

The bell of a notification drew (Y/N)'s attention to the phone where a message from the faculty group chat lit up her screen

Midnight
At laaaaaaast~!
6:45 pm

Energy Sucker
Yeah
I feel ya

(Y/N) sympathised, stretching discreetly in front of her desk. All Might made an appearance to which the doll smiled to. Her smile only turned brighter for who followed after Yagi: Aizawa Shouta.

"Hey, Yagi! Aizawa!"

"Hey," the two greeted back in unison as they reached their respective desks. The sound of their phones notifications resonated, reminding the doll to check the group chat.

Ectoplasm
Do you?
Really?
Asleep?
6:50 pm

Energy Sucker
Asleep?
Who?

The doll pulled down the sunglasses, revealing puffy eyes in her tiny desk mirror. She instantly ducked in away from the men's curious eyes. Her cold fingertips worked to remedy the evidence of her crime.

Present Mic
YOUR EYES ARE PUFFY!! xD
6:50 pm

Energy Sucker
The kids got me emotional T-T

Nezu-san
Uh-huh
The kids n.n
6:53 pm

(Y/N) glanced up at All Might and whispered, "was I snoring?"

The hero snorted at the question, but instantly recovered to deny, "no! I didn't hear anything!"

"I can't believe you actually slept," Aizawa chided while he sorted his work, "how can you let your guard down like that?"

"I didn't! I mean, I may have dozed off, but..." The doll ceased her defending abruptly and looked at Aizawa with a smirk, "ah~! You're jealous."

"I think Eraser is just concerned, (L/N)-san!" the voice of reason, Yagi, explained.

"HA!" (Y/N) huffed haughtily and turned back to the chat.    

Midnight
Heard you snoring lol
6:56 pm

Energy Sucker
You weren't even there :v

Midnight
I didn't have to :v
I could hear ya all the way from the bleachers lol
6:56 pm

All Might 🌟
HAHAHAHAHA
Stop teasing Midnight!
6:57 pm