Sip, Drink, Chug

Haru had delivered on his promise of a surprise

Last night, while the doll hurried to submit the final grades of Classes 1-A and 1-B, Pink's sperm donor appeared right before Tsubaki's twinkling eyes.

The opening act of a dramatic family reunion swiftly began while (Y/N) watched, patiently.

Sympathetically.

Until the stressed teacher snapped and practically kicked them out of her flat.

Well, not before giving Tsubaki three weeks' worth of lovies.

Tsubaki and her father were off to stay with the grandmother, so not a single speck of worry clouded the doll's mind when she laid it to rest at night.

Blissful sleep, it was.

As much as she loved the pink-haired bundle of happiness, (Y/N) still craved an undisturbed night sleep.

No whining.

No bathroom trips.

No elbows or feet poked into her body.

Only blissful rest.

Haru truly was a miracle worker.

"You look radiant, today," All Might complimented, walking to the desk opposite of the doll's.

(Y/N) ceased her humming to a humbled gasp, she flicked her wrist at the number one hero with a shy giggle, "do I? Thank you~! Sleep can do wonders."

The man couldn't help the stretch of a smile on his face as he voiced his relief, "glad you got the proper rest."

The doll sighed in satisfaction, "me too."

"You have no excuses to not drink with us tonight, then!" Midnight purred from her desk with a suggestive wiggle of her brows while Mic had his mini-rock star concert practically traumatising every eardrum in the room.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commercial break brought to you by: DILF swaying wine in a cup like a fancy member of society ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The entire faculty gave in to peer pressure and made a speedy appearance in the first bar on sight.

(Y/N) never went out drinking with coworkers before since her previous job required her to remain active, alert and available.

Drinks with friends back in the heyday were a thing, though. 

Kind of hard being a straight-cut, no-nonsense killjoy when an active, social-butterfly was a friend.

The group of teachers merrily cheered for the end of the semester and drank deeply from their glasses as the doll watched with a smile.

It was nostalgic.

The taste of alcohol, the boisterous atmosphere, the sound of laughter the clanging of glasses.