Aizawa's Sweet Curse

1-A and 1-B have successfully made it back from interning with the former class causing the usual trouble

Unfortunately, the doll had nothing to aspire the emotionally driven class representative from carrying out his revenge.

Though, the fact remained it was her job to set the strayed straight... or is it really, now? Does she really have a say in heroism?

Even if she couldn't threaten him to be a lifeless lump of flesh with her quick, (Y/N) should've at least had a talk with Iida Tenya.

Would a student listen to a defective ex-hero, though?

If not, (Y/N) could've just offered advice, guidance or comfort at the very least.

Iida's non-receptive behaviour in class was definitely noticed by the doll, but she dismissed it as a result of his brother's condition. The thought he could be processing this horribly, didn't register in her mind.

Never in her wildest dreams did she think a responsible student like the class president would risk everything for vengeance.

Then again, the doll had forgotten to follow her own philosophy: all teens are misguided, no matter how mature or composed they might seem.

So the question remains: is she lacking in this position? With or without a quirk?

"Head's up... you're doing great."

Right, she should try living up to that sentence.

The sound of her phone's vibrations woke (Y/N) back up from a depressive session of stirring coffee.

Assuming it might be a call concerning Tsubaki, she made her way back to the desk and glanced at the buzzing screen.

Incoming call
Pink's sperm donour

The doll grimaced at the name she chose for her friend's husband, but picked up the phone anyway. She took advantage of the empty faculty room and dropped on her chair as she answered: "Hey, how are you?"

"Oh God!" the man replied as the sound of shuffling things reached through, "I'm great and so damn glad to hear your voice!"

"I bet your daughter's voice would sound better," (Y/N) replied as she picked up a pen. The door to the faculty room closed, making her turn to greet gorgeousness clad in black.

"Obviously! But after seeing all the attacks on U.A. I figured my sugar cube's well-being is guaranteed with yours."

Aizawa delivered a curt nod to the occupied doll as he languidly dragged himself to his desk.

"Um..." only she was occupied with the hero more than the call, now. (Y/N) turned her head to the desk, away from distraction. Normally, she'd prefer taking up this call in a private setting; but there's no need in hiding anything from someone who knows everything.