Charming Officers

"Hello, Detective Tsukauchi!"

At the mention of the new visitor's name, (Y/N) lowered her head and a hand veiled the side of her scrunched up face.

"Hi, how have you been?" the Detective engaged in a conversation with the space hero, sliding the door shut behind him.

"Great! I was about to get discharged," replied Thirteen with enthusiasm as she stood up from her seat, completely unaware of the calculations of an escape plan running through the doll's fuming head. 

"That's good news. And Aizawa-san?"

"The doctor said he'll get discharged soon," the hero informed getting closer to the detective, "what brings you here?"

"Oh, I came to visit (L/N)-san but her room was empty," the words of doom spilled out of the officers lips as he lowered his hat and finally giving the room his attention.

"That's cause she's right here— (L/N)-san?" Thirteen called out after eyeing the previous occupied chair. "She was there a second ago," she insisted somewhat bewildered by the mysterious disappearance of an injured human. 

(Y/N) mumbled profanities under her breath before finally succumbing to the reality of the situation and stepping out from behind the most unanticipated hiding spot: the hospital. The doll wore the best smile as she faced the threat of her normal life in the coming days, "Detective~! It's been a while!"

"How did you teleport there in a second?" Thirteen asked with a sweat-drop.

"Oh, I dropped my hairband and a teleportation was in order," (Y/N) lied innocently and very naturally as she raised her wrist to display the rogue band.

Tsukauchi shook his head as a sigh escaped his smiling lips, "you haven't changed."

The doll sighed blissfully and a hand rested on her chest out of relief, "that's the best compliment a woman can have."  

"I see there is no need for introductions," the space hero looked between the two's knowing smiles.

"Nope, I've known Tsukauchi-san for a long time," (Y/N) admitted and added the nervous mumbling to the side, "can't say it was on good terms though."

Due to the troublesome students of her past occupation, the doll had plenty of encounters with officers, detectives and mostly anyone affiliated with law enforcement.

Mentoring rebellious children wasn't so much an easy feat since, contrary to public belief, a few years in a juvenile detention center isn't nearly enough to produce the perfect model citizen for multiple reasons. 

Sometimes children surrender to old habits or return to their bad connections, eventually getting entangled with the nearest police station where (Y/N) is summoned as the last individual responsible for them; otherwise known as the closest person to a guardian.