Eraserhead: the villain

The doll had spent her evening trying her hardest to prevent herself from going bald while she read both Class 1-A and B's answers

Some were chicken scribbles, a few were nonsensical in every way possible and a couple were cleverly answered; therefore, it was safe to say that about 9 out of 40 had paid attention in middle school science. 

Though a bit disappointing, (Y/N) managed to find the silver lining in the dire situation. With that test, she was now able to pick at the students who need extra attention in class, which were 40.

Easy.

Or so (Y/N) would tell herself until sarcasm can hold some truth to it.

"And that should conclude the last of shape-memory alloys, any questions?"

(Y/N) turned from the board to face the class, a very absentminded class.

The class wasn't on her planet since the very first lesson (Y/N) taught, with the exception of a few, that is. In fact, she expected this outcome since she spent ages educating herself on every aspect regarding alloys, but to see everyone cruising on rainbows in Mars' beaches for almost a week is a bit discouraging.

Heck, she even heard cricket noises after her question.

"Okay, who made those cricket noises?" (Y/N) glanced at Koda Koji who only lowered his eyes in embarrassment while some students snickered and giggled. The petting hero probably triggered a cricket to chirp unconsciously and at the perfect time, too. 

No malice in there and no malice is expected from such a gentle, pure soul.

At last, (Y/N) released that restrained sigh and turned her attention to the whole class to introduce the 'thrilling and resourceful' part about her classes. "Alright," she clapped, waking some snoozing students with a start, "storytime! So... after getting your hero license, you're assigned a solo mission to take out the infamous villain:" she whispered ominously after giving them a moment of suspense, "Eraser Head."

Now that's how one gets the attention of aspiring heroes because the entire class made a speedy landing on planet Earth once their teacher switched from Chinese to English.

Pleased with finally acquiring the attention of anxious and curious eyes, (Y/N) proceeded with her story, "after gathering witness accounts from civilians near the crime scene, you are directed into an abandoned construction site of- what's supposed to be a building. You searched floor after floor, until you finally notice a subtle movement in a room located on the 6th floor- that just so happens to be incomplete. Just as you closed in on the edge of the room, Eraser Head dives in from above with the assistance of his capturing weapon, ready to ambush you."

"But Sensei, how did he hold himself out there before going in?" asked Kirishima Eijiro.

"He's spiderman," whispered Kaminari Denki.